Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

Super You Cases

so am I correctly set up to my Facebook and Shopify accounts or not? I keep getting notification on the shopify page after login that my Facebook Marketing is not set up so I can run a campaign, but it shows being connected to my FB Ad account and FB Business Page. I'm not sure if it's the app or something else.

SkrMart

This was so quick and easy to use. Simple and clear. But sometimes it has some bugs. So I remove it.

December 20, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback about your experience with the Facebook Marketing app. I'd really like to speak with you further about the bugs you encountered while using this app, so I'm going to reach out to you via email. Please reply directly to my email once you receive it, so that we can discuss this in more detail, and then I can share your feedback with our developers directly. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Perfect Friends Gifts

Even though it hasn't seemed to convert directly into sales, it is a great way to engage future customers and get our branding out there.

ABIOLI STORE

I like this app because of his fashion and beautiful headscarves that can be helpful to go at any events

Worley Studios

There are issued but it works for the most part. For example, you may get an error when you go to publish your ad. What it doesn't say is that it still published. And so, you may try again and again, getting errors. Meanwhile, your facebook business page will be filling up with ads to be reviewed and your visitor stats could go bonkers from the bots or people who review the ads. I got over 800 visits before my ad was even approved because I had over 30 frickin' ads sent out. It's frustrating but when the ad is up and running, they work well.

June 14, 2019

Hey there, thanks for this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues with the Facebook Marketing app. Our team works hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Carnaval 2019

Works great, however, my ad is in dutch and the discount coupon that is automatically added is in english. Not good for your trustrate.

June 14, 2019

Hi Carnaval 2019. Thank you very much for sharing this feedback. This is a current limitation of the app. We’re always looking to improve apps with feedback, and we are working to improve the way our apps work with stores and what they can offer merchants like you. This is an excellent issue that you have raised, so i will log your feedback for our development team. Also, I will send you an email so you will have a point of contact.

Niall, Shopify Support

HighZer0 Electronics

Does what it states. Creates Facebook marketing campaigns within Shopify. https://highzer0electronics.com/