Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

Kaholik

the only one commentary that I had refreshed prices and in my Facebook shop appears still old prices. How can i refresh prices at the same time in facebook shop as well ? Thank you

Latitudestyles.com

My campaign has been a real problem and I talk with Shopify and they send me to FB, I talk toFB and they send meto Shopify. Please look at the link below where you see a pop-up screen that says it wants to connect to a Business Manager. I keep trying to do this and this message still keeps coming up. Now I'm afraid to do an ad on FB marketing via Shopify because I'm afraid it won't add data to my FB Pixel, or that they ad won't be as successful reaching everyone that I want it to on FB.

Dazzling Diva SC

I am just getting started but for The most part I was able to maneuver around the site fairly easy but still have a long way to go.

thierno’s shop

Tu if ffgg fr ujvtunvcruibcrhbfd. TtgioitrszzaaWrhikkngcchfddhhgs eh nvdruujtffguhgfyuh

1240 Beauty Supply

definitely a worthwhile add-on to facebook. easy to manage and user friendly. prices are affordable and i see results almost immediately

Community First Network

Please help! This thing is going around in a loop trying to connect my app to Facebook - authenticates and connects... but then when I say create a new campaign, it says it's not connected - so I authenticate again - and it's all good, until I click create a new campaign. Please help

February 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review with us! Facebook approvals can sometimes get stuck in a verification loop on certain browsers. I recommend clearing your cache and trying in a different browser to see if that gets you set up!

I’ve followed up with you via email as well to make sure you're able to complete your connection. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Namaste always fashion

Namaste always fashion with new fashion products
namaste-chacha.myshopify.com
Or rajdilo@hotmail.c

OPPO3197BORA

I like this applications so much, new experience for building shop online Store, and the best place for online store

MotherBabyDeals.com

Shop for mother and child We care about high quality, low prices, fast shipping, honesty, warranty, quality, and low price
  It is a reason that you visit us many times

Evlv Apparel | Fitness and Athleisurewear

This is a fairly straight foward integration app and works as it should. It was a little fiddly initially but I was able to work it out.

Previous 1