Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

HNS Studio

We at HNS Studio, a fashion jewelry store using facebook marketing app for few months and getting very positive response from customers.
We would recommend this app to increase the business.
Thanks
www.hnsstudio.ca

Digital camera1

it is wonderful app with helpful tools .work easy with it no negative comment in this time every think well

Greeko Shop

Facebook - great platform, really enjoyed it, can fully recommend it to every business man or business woman

T's Little Somethings

I love what Facebook Marketing does. It is so easy to set up. Absolutely hassle free. Got 90% referrals from Facebook and an amazing growth in traffic in just 2 days.

COCO ESSENCE

I used this app when I’m mobile, it really makes updating my site or just checking orders easy while I’m on the go. Do have suggestion for improvements.

NerdsDe

I think this app will help me
I think it will be nice
Thank you for making app as this very good idea

Best Electronics Online

good quality in low budget can afford to get more sales. happy to work with facebook marketing cause its user friendly and easy to advertise

OGI-LTD

Easy and great results. Much better returns than using FB business ads directly. The only problem is the limited 5 product slide shows

superdrones.co

I cant connect my facebook marketing account to my products , why ?? I created the buisness manager account already but unable to connect them.

JoyceLand

It was a great experience. I really learned a lot and I am starting to understand what more I need to do in order to get my business up and running. I really appreciate the fact that there are tools available to help people like me who have no clue where to begin

Previous 1 3 4