Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
20. april 2024

The app works fine but I had to uninstalled because I stop selling on TikTok shop. I uninstall the app 5 months ago and they are still charging me. I have emailed them a few time and they are still charging me. I want my money back. Thank you

KRE Prime
19. februar 2024

Great app, Aditi was very helpful and professional when i chatted with her. App is easy to use

Collections for Her
5 måneder bruger appen
18. januar 2024

I recently integrated CedCommerce Social Connector into my Shopify store, and it has been a game-changer. The app seamlessly connects TikTok Shop, Facebook, and Instagram, offering features like real-time syncing and easy Facebook ad management. Setting up and linking accounts is a breeze, making it a must-have for a hassle-free multi-channel experience.

The customer service team is consistently prompt and knowledgeable, providing valuable assistance around the clock. This commitment to user support is a standout feature, reflecting the app's focus on user success.

CedCommerce Social Connector goes beyond integration, offering product optimization with relevant keywords for better visibility on Facebook. Overall, it's a reliable and effective solution for anyone looking to enhance their social commerce journey. If you're seeking a comprehensive multi-channel Shopify integration with excellent customer service, this app is highly recommended. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Shore Break Designs
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
1. marts 2024

thank you sir for helping me this evening you helped me with Facebook and I hope I can continue to make money with this

My Favorite Things
2 dage bruger appen
26. januar 2024

I normally use many applications from CedCommerce, and other apps are very user-friendly, with helpful teams. However, I can't say the same for this application. Months have passed, and we still haven't been able to go live with our 961 products. The team is not very responsive, and creating categories one by one is a real disappointment. This app turned out to be a letdown for me, something I wouldn't expect from CedCommerce, both in terms of the application and the team.

The Friendly Turtle
5. januar 2024

I tried to connect my Shopify store directly to TikTok Shop, but their integration wouldn’t work. Then, I found CedCommerce. I am so glad I did. I reached out to their support team, and they set up a call with me to assist with the setup. Suryansh was the agent I was connected with, and he was (and, still is) fantastic! He answered all of my questions and helped work through the issues I was facing. I would highly recommend using CedCommerce to add your products to TikTok Shop!

TRVLPOD
17 dage bruger appen
15. november 2023

The TTS connections are extremely useful for running your store through Shopify. The support team always on hand to assist with any issues which may occur during set up or even when you are established.

Lansinoh UK
5 måneder bruger appen
10. november 2023

Helpful. A bit of a language barrier but he was patient with me

SWEET T 52
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
3. november 2023

Atiti , At Ced Commerce was very helpful in assisting with shipping details of an encrypted order on my TikTok shop also very helpful and very informative in assisting with connected my products to my TikTok shop there customer support is awesome and I highly recommend using this app as your connecting app on all platforms

Support is helpful, and respondentI cannot express enough how thrilled I am with the TikTok Shop Connector by CedCommerce! This plugin has made my e-commerce journey a breeze, and it deserves every bit of the 5-star rating.

The most outstanding feature of this connector is its hassle-free uploading capability. It's as simple as a few clicks, and my products are instantly on TikTok.
My Orders were coming up in the Encrypted form but She helped me with everything and all the Setups.

UrbanEssentialsclub
2 måneder bruger appen
8. november 2023

I have been using the CedCommerce TikTok Shopify Connector app and wanted to share my experience with the app and its customer support. Overall, my experience has been fantastic!!
The app has proven to be very effective in connecting my Shopify store with TikTok. The features offered, such as product syncing, automatic order management, etc., have been smooth and reliable. The integration process was easy and seamless.
The customer support provided by CedCommerce has been exceptional.

Aqua Furniture