Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
7. oktober 2023

It works well, and CedCommerce's customer service is really good. Suryansh has always been helpful.

Concordia Style Boutique
11 måneder bruker appen
23. august 2023

Very helpful and patient as I am not a computer programer -- quick to respond.
Went out of way to resolve problem

Bella Jolie Fashion
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
15. november 2023

The TTS connections are extremely useful for running your store through Shopify. The support team always on hand to assist with any issues which may occur during set up or even when you are established.

Lansinoh UK
26. november 2023

Went smooth and had a helpful customer service to support with my query

Michest Classy
28 dager bruker appen
3. november 2023

Atiti , At Ced Commerce was very helpful in assisting with shipping details of an encrypted order on my TikTok shop also very helpful and very informative in assisting with connected my products to my TikTok shop there customer support is awesome and I highly recommend using this app as your connecting app on all platforms

Support is helpful, and respondentI cannot express enough how thrilled I am with the TikTok Shop Connector by CedCommerce! This plugin has made my e-commerce journey a breeze, and it deserves every bit of the 5-star rating.

The most outstanding feature of this connector is its hassle-free uploading capability. It's as simple as a few clicks, and my products are instantly on TikTok.
My Orders were coming up in the Encrypted form but She helped me with everything and all the Setups.

UrbanEssentialsclub
14. november 2023

I have had one of the most amazing experience with this product thus far. I reached out and within minutes of me downloading the app, the representative, Ujjwal, was on it and dedicated to seeing me through. I was able to efficiently complete the upload of my products from Shopify to TikTok Shop store in moments. I have been searching for weeks on how I would be able to get all of the products into the TikTok and boom, CedCommerce!!! Thanks again for a wonderful app and for Ujjwal. Don't hesitate people, get it!!!

Sweet Sentimental Gifts
17 dager bruker appen
15. november 2023

They are always available and ready to help you! I recommend them!

Harmony Wellness
16 dager bruker appen
17. oktober 2023

very helpful service

Corkcase
21 dager bruker appen
1. november 2023

This is an incredibly important integration for our business and the onboarding support call was exactly what I needed.
Very professional

SRSLYLowCarb
13 dager bruker appen
20. september 2023

prabhjot helped me with figuring out why the customer's information on the orders was **** in most of the information. I have to go into the tiktok seller central and change a setting. Thank you prabhjot for your help.

ChillinVonDylanCo