Omtaler (863)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
25. juli 2023

I love this app and all that it has to offer. I have the app with them for Etsy integration and I have been so pleased I felt this would be my best choice for Facebook and Instagram.

After setting up I contacted them to make sure I did everything correctly and they were extremely patient with me and took the needed time to make sure everything was perfect. I am more than happy ... Thank you so much

Esquivel And Fees
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
17. oktober 2023

Great - I’m so pleased with this service, they helped me upload my products to TikTok Shop. I had a few difficulties, but they got me through all of them with ease.

Autumn Hil Boutique
2 måneder bruker appen
27. september 2023

"I recently encountered difficulties while trying to connect my TikTok shop to Shopify for order automation and was struggling to find a resolution until I came across CEDCOMMERCE. The experience with them was simply amazing! They assigned me a dedicated agent, Ujjwal Banerjee, who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Ujjwal promptly jumped on a call with me and meticulously went through all the steps needed to resolve my issues, ensuring a seamless experience for me.

The level of customer service provided by CEDCOMMERCE was outstanding and left me in awe. The team was attentive, responsive, and went above and beyond to address my concerns. They were not only proficient but also extremely accommodating, making sure that all my needs were met with utmost precision and care.

In addition to the exemplary customer service, I was also very impressed by their user-friendly dashboard. It's designed intuitively, making it very easy to understand and navigate, even for those who may not be tech-savvy. This greatly contributed to making the whole process smooth and hassle-free.

The efficiency and professionalism displayed by CEDCOMMERCE and Mr. Banerjee have significantly eased my workflow, allowing me to focus more on growing my business. I highly recommend their services to anyone facing challenges in integrating their online shops. Their commitment to customer satisfaction and attention to detail truly sets them apart in the industry."

My Store
Storbritannia
13 dager bruker appen
7. oktober 2023

It works well, and CedCommerce's customer service is really good. Suryansh has always been helpful.

Concordia Style Boutique
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
24. november 2023

I've been using the TikTok Shop Cedcommerce Social Connector app for a few months now and I'm very pleased with how it has streamlined my business operations. The automatic order syncing saves me so much time by eliminating the need to manually enter orders. I can now focus my energy on other important tasks.

Maryse Fashion
20 dager bruker appen
22. oktober 2023

Great support! Really helped with setting up TikTok shop when I had no clue what to do.

Naturalistic Products
Storbritannia
9 måneder bruker appen
23. august 2023

Very helpful and patient as I am not a computer programer -- quick to respond.
Went out of way to resolve problem

Bella Jolie Fashion
Nesten 3 år bruker appen
1. august 2023

The service support I received was exceptional! The team was responsive, knowledgeable. The team was super quick in responding to my questions and solved my issues with a lot of patience and expertise. I really appreciate their efforts in making everything so easy for me.

Pouicce
4 måneder bruker appen
Redigert 17. oktober 2023

Support is helpful, and respondentI cannot express enough how thrilled I am with the TikTok Shop Connector by CedCommerce! This plugin has made my e-commerce journey a breeze, and it deserves every bit of the 5-star rating.

The most outstanding feature of this connector is its hassle-free uploading capability. It's as simple as a few clicks, and my products are instantly on TikTok. I used to dread the tedious process of manually uploading my products,and uploading with other connector apps but with CedCommerce, it's become a quick and painless task.
My products are now reaching a wider audience on TikTok, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Syncing capabilities have also been a game-changer for me. The real-time syncing ensures that my product listings are always up to date, and this has saved me a ton of time and effort. No more worrying about outdated listings or inventory mismatches - it's all taken care of seamlessly.

But what truly sets CedCommerce apart is their incredible customer support. The support team is not only responsive but also incredibly knowledgeable. Any query or issue I had was promptly addressed, and the support team went the extra mile to ensure I was comfortable with the plugin. Their expertise and willingness to help make using this connector an absolute pleasure.

The TikTok Shop Connector by CedCommerce is a must-have tool for any e-commerce business looking to expand its reach on TikTok. It's made my life easier with its effortless uploading and syncing capabilities, and the exceptional support provided by their team is the icing on the cake. I can't recommend this plugin enough. Five stars, without a doubt!

Atakai
8 dager bruker appen
15. november 2023

They are always available and ready to help you! I recommend them!

Harmony Wellness