Omtaler (863)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
27. juli 2023

Great help and service , they helped out with all my needs it was so easy just getting someone to reach out

Blossom Tashi Boutique
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
20. september 2023

prabhjot helped me with figuring out why the customer's information on the orders was **** in most of the information. I have to go into the tiktok seller central and change a setting. Thank you prabhjot for your help.

ChillinVonDylanCo
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
31. juli 2023

Excellent customer service. Arpit always quick to respond and help. Thankyou. Would recommend.

Chattertons
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
9. november 2023

Prabah and Shikha from CEDCOMMERCE are absolute lifesavers! I recently encountered difficulties while trying to connect my TikTok shop to Shopify for order automation and was struggling to find a resolution until I came across CEDCOMMERCE. Thanks to their exceptional expertise and dedication, they not only provided a prompt and effective solution but also guided me through the entire process, making it a seamless experience. Their knowledge, professionalism, and outstanding support truly stand out. I can't thank them enough for their incredible assistance, and I highly recommend CEDCOMMERCE, especially Prabah and Shikha, for anyone seeking top-tier e-commerce solutions and support.

PlantSynergy Solutions
3 dager bruker appen
27. juli 2023

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with CED Commerce's support team, and I must say, they exceeded all my expectations. From the very beginning, their responsiveness was remarkable. I reached out with a question about one of their products, and within minutes, I received a friendly and informative response that addressed all my concerns.

What truly impressed me was the level of knowledgeability their support representatives demonstrated. They knew their products inside out and were able to provide detailed explanations without hesitation. It was evident that they were experts in their field and genuinely passionate about helping customers.

In one call, I went from the Free Plan to the Exclusive Plan which is what I badly needed. Thank you so much.

AVI Treasures
7 dager bruker appen
24. juli 2023

The help I received this morning was invaluable!! The CedCommerce team made connecting my Facebook account to Shopify very easy. I HIGHLY recommend CedCommerce!!

ADS Has Solutions LLC
6 måneder bruker appen
21. september 2023

Im new using the app. Very happy so far how helpful and responsive CedCommerce's support service has been. Makes a very welcome change compared to so many other 'support' services. Thank you so much for helping me get started, really apperiated!!

Evique
3 dager bruker appen
26. oktober 2023

Aditi onboarded me onto the app. I was having a slight issue with getting some of my products to upload onto Tiktok shop. She was extremely helpful, patient and very professional and resolved the issue in no time! The support team is truly amazing!

Alpecin UK
Tyskland
8 dager bruker appen
27. november 2023

This app is simply amazing! It's incredibly user-friendly, making it a breeze to navigate and use. The reliability is top-notch, with no glitches or issues in my experience. The core functionality is spot on, making growing on Tiktok Shop very efficient. Huge shoutout to Suryansh for the amazing customer service and solid app.

Wonder Monday
5 dager bruker appen
29. september 2023

Ujjwall's customer service was very, very helpful... five stars service. ... the integration was straightforward, and you even have the option to talk and get an automatic English translation on the screen.. amazing! ... this is s very very advanced system...

OSS Combat Sports