Avaliações (863)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
18 de janeiro de 2022

Absolutely incredible!!! The best service I have ever received. This is the go to app if you want to integrate fb/insta shopping with Shopify. Arpit and Rishi provided me step by step instructions, even met up on google meet and WhatsApp to ensure a seamless onboard ong process. I have had so many issues integrating fb/insta shop in the past with the Facebook Shopify app, cedcommerce was the answer I was looking for!!! You will not be let down. 100/100 service!!! I am so happy

Terre Love
Austrália
Aproximadamente 7 horas usando o app
Data de edição: 29 de dezembro de 2020

These guys are amazing. App is great. Support is Fast. All around awesome! Highly recommend this if you want to get on Marketplace. After using their eBay / Shopify app I later acquired their Facebook Marketplace integration app. This app was outstanding as well. The team over there is very quick to respond and super helpful. Great co.

Credulity
8 dias usando o app
16 de novembro de 2020

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent....

Watch Home se
7 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 16 de dezembro de 2020

I have been trying to connect to FB on my own for months and I did was make my head hurt and my shop was never approved. I took a chance on this app and got a rep who was patient and walked me on the all of the steps.

Genell's Bling Box
6 dias usando o app
11 de dezembro de 2020

I was skeptical about this at first but working with Anand made me feel much better. He walked me step by step through the process and I must say I am excited to see what comes out from this app! The customer service is definitely a 5 star, all of my questions were answered and even when we came across a small glitch in the app, Anand assured me it would be fixed! Great customer service and I look forward to seeing how great this app work for my business....so stay tuned!

Urban Elite Beauty
6 dias usando o app
4 de janeiro de 2022

This app is wonderful and the support is fast and effective. The support team walked me through all my questions and helped instantly

Hyde
Aproximadamente 4 horas usando o app
17 de setembro de 2021

Great Support from Anand, very helpful. Highly recommended. They are provided very good services to integrate shop into different platforms like facebook, amazon n etc.

Obeetee
Índia
Aproximadamente 4 horas usando o app
28 de agosto de 2021

Great App with perfect support. Easy set up with call from customer service. Walk trough by call and syncing was perfectly done.

Der Faun Design
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
14 de abril de 2021

I am wanting to know how this works and what I need to do. Very great friendly support. Thank you very much!!

Richy's Electronics
4 dias usando o app
24 de agosto de 2022

After spending several days trying to setup the integration with meta without any success but with this app and with the help of their top-notch customer service the integration's been set up in minutes. I recommend this app 100%.

FLÕWY