Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 maj 2023

Best installation. Setup & Support was the best. No issues encountered. Support was Helpful from the start to the end :) :)
I can only be Honest.

mhlangathedude!
Sydafrika
27 maj 2023

cedcommerce is an easy to use app that makes building an e commerce site a breeze. The apps user friendly interface and helpful customer support make it an excellent choice for anyone looking to create or fix your professional online store quickly and efficiently thank you .

Toni Foquero
23 maj 2023

I don't have much experience at all at setting all the social media so I am quite lost. The staff was very helpful at answering all my doubts on how to set up my FB & IG shops. Fast, friendly and helpful, I totally recommend it. Fitz & Willow

Fitz & Willow
Spanien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 månader
Redigerat 22 maj 2023

Support staff was super helpful in getting my material properly uploaded and working on FB. I am a newbie at setting these systems so the help I received was invaluable. Support is there when needed for sure. Highly recommend. Vermont Country Bazaar

Vermont Country Bazaar
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 9 dagar
20 maj 2023

Super helpful! Excellent Responsiveness! Knowledge Staff!
I installed their app on a Saturday morning and when I clicked their help contact button I did not expect to actually speak with someone. He went over and beyond and helped me get my Facebook shop set up and my Orders synching quickly and accurately.
I definitely recommend! A+++++

Too Fast
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 6 dagar
19 maj 2023

Great assistance with setting correctly my facebook shop. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to efficiently list products on facebook

Cerol Auto
Japan
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 dagar
18 maj 2023

I had a very easy experience with the support team setting up my shopifiy store. I would recommend using this option to further your objective. Thank you for the support.

Burts Online
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 dagar
17 maj 2023

App works great. The interface is easy and simple to use. Also, the customer support team is on-the-ball. I received a quick response and fast help. Highly recommend!

L3O The Label
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en timme
17 maj 2023

We're very new to this app and needed help from support getting our catalogue up online. Help was fast and easy and all our questions were answered. Top marks for the support team.

Goods
Irland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 6 dagar
17 maj 2023

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing top-notch tech support that exceeded all my expectations. The service provided by CED Commerce support was simply outstanding, and I cannot praise him enough for his professionalism, expertise, and commitment to resolving my technical issues. From the moment I reached out for assistance, the support team displayed exceptional responsiveness. His quick and efficient communication made me feel valued as a customer, and I was impressed by his ability to understand and diagnose my problem accurately. It was evident that their team possessed a deep understanding of various technologies, as they effortlessly navigated through the intricacies of my specific issue. I highly recommend CedCommerce.

8thereal