Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 februari 2024

Great app, Aditi was very helpful and professional when i chatted with her. App is easy to use

Collections for Her
5 månader användning av appen
1 mars 2024

thank you sir for helping me this evening you helped me with Facebook and I hope I can continue to make money with this

My Favorite Things
2 dagar användning av appen
18 januari 2024

I recently integrated CedCommerce Social Connector into my Shopify store, and it has been a game-changer. The app seamlessly connects TikTok Shop, Facebook, and Instagram, offering features like real-time syncing and easy Facebook ad management. Setting up and linking accounts is a breeze, making it a must-have for a hassle-free multi-channel experience.

The customer service team is consistently prompt and knowledgeable, providing valuable assistance around the clock. This commitment to user support is a standout feature, reflecting the app's focus on user success.

CedCommerce Social Connector goes beyond integration, offering product optimization with relevant keywords for better visibility on Facebook. Overall, it's a reliable and effective solution for anyone looking to enhance their social commerce journey. If you're seeking a comprehensive multi-channel Shopify integration with excellent customer service, this app is highly recommended. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Shore Break Designs
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
5 januari 2024

I tried to connect my Shopify store directly to TikTok Shop, but their integration wouldn’t work. Then, I found CedCommerce. I am so glad I did. I reached out to their support team, and they set up a call with me to assist with the setup. Suryansh was the agent I was connected with, and he was (and, still is) fantastic! He answered all of my questions and helped work through the issues I was facing. I would highly recommend using CedCommerce to add your products to TikTok Shop!

TRVLPOD
17 dagar användning av appen
15 november 2023

The TTS connections are extremely useful for running your store through Shopify. The support team always on hand to assist with any issues which may occur during set up or even when you are established.

Lansinoh UK
Storbritannien
5 månader användning av appen
15 november 2023

They are always available and ready to help you! I recommend them!

Harmony Wellness
4 månader användning av appen
26 november 2023

Went smooth and had a helpful customer service to support with my query

Michest Classy
Storbritannien
28 dagar användning av appen
24 november 2023

I've been using the TikTok Shop Cedcommerce Social Connector app for a few months now and I'm very pleased with how it has streamlined my business operations. The automatic order syncing saves me so much time by eliminating the need to manually enter orders. I can now focus my energy on other important tasks.

Maryse Fashion
20 dagar användning av appen
7 oktober 2023

It works well, and CedCommerce's customer service is really good. Suryansh has always been helpful.

Concordia Style Boutique
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
3 november 2023

Atiti , At Ced Commerce was very helpful in assisting with shipping details of an encrypted order on my TikTok shop also very helpful and very informative in assisting with connected my products to my TikTok shop there customer support is awesome and I highly recommend using this app as your connecting app on all platforms

Support is helpful, and respondentI cannot express enough how thrilled I am with the TikTok Shop Connector by CedCommerce! This plugin has made my e-commerce journey a breeze, and it deserves every bit of the 5-star rating.

The most outstanding feature of this connector is its hassle-free uploading capability. It's as simple as a few clicks, and my products are instantly on TikTok.
My Orders were coming up in the Encrypted form but She helped me with everything and all the Setups.

UrbanEssentialsclub