Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Shalawam

My representative was extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgeanle. I wasnt sure how to navigate configuring my account but he made the process seamless. Great teamwork! The app is really easier to use than I thought. It took all of 2 min to upload everything to FB & IG. Very easy to use.

Kate King Jewellery

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Support has been great helping me get my Facebook Shop re-synced with my site and updating all my products. Commerce Manager doesn't make it easy but looks like this app helps a lot.

Kabayare

Time spent using app About 6 hours

We are very pleased with the Support team. Very understanding and helped us through every step. 10/10 for sure!

shoplovegeorge

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Amazing support! The customer support took me through step by step and even talked me through the process. I don't know how I would have figured it out without them:)

Malima Online Store

Location South Africa

I am very grateful for the assistance I received today by the customer support consultant of Instagram.
The Customer Support Consultant was very helpful and I am looking forward to being able to advertise my Shopify catalogue on Instagram The Consultant assisted me in detail and explain what further action is required to Sync my products on both Facebook and Instagram and what other steps is required to streamline this process
Thank You very much for your continued support and prompt response to my queries

Especially For You Gifts

The app is great when Facebook feels like cooperating, the customer support is absolutely great I was having problems and they helped me do everything possible to fix my problems and were immediately available to help at all times.

Booming Brew

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Amazing customer service. Very Responsive. Highly Recommend. The App interface is sleek and user friendly.

Fixing Fences

I used the chat help feature for setup help with my store - FB tech support was AMAZING & was able to assist with fixing my settings so my connections will work. The tech stayed on the line with me the entire time & was so patient & helpful.

Lavinia Lingerie

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Amazing support that helped to set up the Facebook & Instagram stores in a very short time. The support was fast and helped with any questions I had. My favorite app of this week, 5+ stars!

Out Of My Mind For You Too

Support is great! There's so much I don't understand and the response time is super fast. You can't go wrong with this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64