Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
February 3, 2023

Customer service was great. There were some hiccups while I was setting up both FB & IG Shopping Catalogs but he/she remained calm & patient while guiding me throughout the set up! Very grateful & would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Goodman's Loft
Singapore
February 3, 2023

The representative was so knowledgable and patient with me. I will refer you guys to other businesses. My overall experience was great. I look forward to working more with you guys in the future!!

Chelsea Sherron
Edited February 2, 2023

Customer service very helpful and thorough. Try to help me through all the issues with my facebook and instagram shopping setup. If the shop set up is much more easier process, it would be very helpful and less waste of time.

to.the.ends
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 1, 2023

Very very helpful. I was having trouble getting my FB and IG Shop live and the individual helping me made it very easy with good communication and screenshots!

Holtz Leather
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 31, 2023

customer service is great very helpful and helped me get set up! I can't wait to use the app the features seem to be great!

Lhana & Klaire
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 31, 2023

Thank you very much for your help. very good app support very good. they reply immediately. we recommend

Vinda Mobilya
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 31, 2023

So good! The contact support was very patience with me and all my questions and they were very professional. They made sure I didn't share any personal information and I was satisfied at the end of the call! Thank you Arpit and Kartik!

SELF
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 30, 2023

Superb customer service. Quick and timely help with detailed instructions. Such a helpful tool for small business owners.

Sweet Pea & Teddy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 27, 2023

fast and great help, highly recommended for business owners
also it easy to display the app

Orlov
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 26, 2023

Amazing help fast and direct!! Thanks all for your great help with setting all up nice and swiftly thanks guys.

Dreams Lab Creations