Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

Legging Lovers

Yes very helpful and patient. I was having a hard time but they stayed until i got it right... very knowledgeable...Awesome support team and app. would recommend to anyone

ablessingindesign

These guys are great, they will help you out with any issues you have. Amazing app! They are on live chat if you need any help.

Church Diva Jewelry

I thank Anand help tonight. He was very helpful and patient with me. really great thanks again for his help. I would love to have him service me again.
thanks Church Diva Jewelry.

Amalacare

The support was very helpful and I just can recommend!! - The response time was very quick
- The app Facebook & Instagram Shopping is working very well and have a very user friendly design.

aapify

Customer service is great. Great app for facebook shop integration. Products sync with no issues at all.

Avocrafts

App is a bit buggy, but very good customer service! They fix things for you very quickly. Quick responses, professional.

la7online.com

Amazing customer service so nice and quick. I would highly recommend them. Rishi help my issues and showed me how to fix them.

Techno Group Lithuania

Amazing service. Helped me to solve my issues. Recommend this app. Easy to use. Got very fast service. This company very professional. Thank you a lot.

Could Eighteen

Anand Agarwal was a fantastic help when connecting our store to Facebook and instagram I would recommend using these services to anyone who needs help or an expert looking for some professional tips!

Linda Ford Millinery

OMGosh. Anand is a godsend. So patient and so very helpful under very trying connection problems. Nothing was too much trouble. Just started using the app but looks like it will be a great asset to my business. Thanks again Anand for all of your help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41