Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Price: Free

Disco Segreta

Location Italy

Great app and very user friendly interface, fantastic customer helped to set up step by step! I recommend it ! Thank you!

smcdress

Support is really great. Using their other apps and they work great so far. Just started using FB app. Hoping for the best

The Kind

Location Ireland

Customer support team were very helpful in getting me set up and walking me through the integration. Very professional service and hoping to see how the app will help my business over the coming weeks

Karanube

Costumer service very experience and very helpful. apps working well. I get known true shopify appstore.

Mina's Planet

I used this app to run adds. i had trouble setting up the account. so the customer service representative helped me to setup. very good customer service.

D.U.K.E. Athletics

Harsh was extremely knowledgable and helpful when it came to set up completion of this app. He also provided assistance with connecting me with the proper Facebook support to get my instagram shop up and running. A worthwhile app with great support!

Suncoast Wheels

So far so good and the customer service is on point and easy to work with. The app seems so far to be very user friendly.

Leadingdog

Am very grateful for the online live help I have just received. I have been struggling with facebook for a while and the information provided will hopefully bring about a solution now.

LaQ Singapore

Location Singapore

I just started using this app, but so far my experience has been very good. Initially I couldn't really wrap my head around how things work, so I booked a video meeting with the representative who kindly gave me a great overview and supported me through. It's a completely free app and it seems the reason behind this is for lead to their other services such as Ad management and dev services by CedCommerce. Which was good to know because it positions this app as a healthy and sustainable app without limits to features.

insanelysnatched

Customer service is truly amazing. Thanks so much. Helped and walked me through the steps to help my business grow on facebook.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53