Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

ANAIA Natural Skincare

The app is easy to use and the setup assistance by the support team was excellent. I highly recommend them.

FPLUX

i am so glad i found this app and i am thankful for the support and guidance from the customer service. its a great app xoxo

Gaboni Jewelers

I love this application, this application is really great. very easy to use, it helps to retargeting my customers, also costumer support is very professional, Kartik helped me setup everything and answered for my all questions, Highly recommended, Thank You

Emarkiz.com

Customer support is easy and quick. I contacted via Skype and they solved my problem within a few minutes.

thekanak

very good service and customer support very good ................................................................................................................

Lively White

Anand Argawal provided excellent service. Very quick and effective. Didn't cut corners and resolved all of my questions. Went above and beyond to ensure I was operational and able to scale.

Dakota Chin

Rishi is excellent. He helped me to setup the connection between Shopify and Facebook, which I can't even move one step without him. Excellent service, excellent APP.

Fancyu2.com

Arpit, Was amazing. He walk me through every and make sure I was all set. I highly recommend anyone to use this app if you want to increase your sale.

HL Collective

AMAZING support! And love that their app allows me to choose only certain products for my Facebook Shop in Marketplace.

Obeetee

Great Support from Anand, very helpful. Highly recommended. They are provided very good services to integrate shop into different platforms like facebook, amazon n etc.