Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Liv & Loke

Location Sweden

Jag vill integrera min butik med Instagram och Facebook. Den underlättar synkningen av mina produkter. Mina produkter synkade inte med min butik på Facebook och Instagram. Mycket bra kundsupport som hjälpte mig med alla mina problem. Kan varmt rekommendera appen.

getgrit.us

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support setting up the store, makes everything so much easier and friendly. Great app for facebook and instagram.

Rotiee

It is a wonderful app, it's free and easy to install. They also have a great customer services. Love it

Onepiecewear.com

I needed help in setting up facebook and instagram. The team prompted helped me and were with me 100% till all was done. I did not know that this service was provided and believe me saved me hours of work. They are very patient, well knowlegeable and fast. I am very happy to have all set up right now.

The Artisanville

Received great support and quick response from the moment I dowwnoaded the app. Team proactively troubleshooted the problem and fixed it. Mow my I stagram & Facebook and synced with shopify and I am very happy with the service I received.

The Veshti Company

Location India

Loved the Service and support. They helped me onboard the whole facebook shop in just under 5 minutes. Great support

The 357

Their customer service is very supporting and walked me through all of the steps necessary to ensure my shop was published and working correctly. I appreciate your patience.

Woodcock and Cavendish

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fabulous. I got stuck integrating the app. I booked call and they have spent the last hour taking me through everything. I am now fully integrated and everything is very user friendly. Great app, great team! Thank you

AMAROQ Design

This app is amazing, but the customer service is even better. They are patient and kind, and calmed me during my mental breakdown when I made an absolute mess of my Shopify account. I am so grateful for this app, and excited to use it to its full potential.

strano

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 15 hours

the app is very nice and the persons is very helpful with make it works very well.now i have my shop and in facebook and in instagram ,,,, thanks a lot