Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

june bugs closet

Time spent using app About 1 month

to simplify the feeds through my catalogs. very helpful customer service and walked me though. love the app and all its features. highly recommend, it was a helpful tool with my store.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very good onboarding to help me upload products to instagram and fb customer service has been very fast and thorough UI very easy to understand I will recommend to everybody

ErikRayo.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

After having issues with my feed customer support was able to help me and reconnect with Facebook. The support agent also offered continuous help to make my shop / website better and for me to get more sales.

Dannii's Wardrobe

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I downloaded this app as I read the reviews for integration with facebook and Instagram. The setup has been easy and quick and there has been great customer service; I had instant support to help with setup and great communication to ensure seamless setup.
I recommend this app to businesses of any size, it is easy to use and has comprehensive features.
I liked the ease of bulk uploading from the website to facebook.

Liv & Loke

Location Sweden

Jag vill integrera min butik med Instagram och Facebook. Den underlättar synkningen av mina produkter. Mina produkter synkade inte med min butik på Facebook och Instagram. Mycket bra kundsupport som hjälpte mig med alla mina problem. Kan varmt rekommendera appen.

getgrit.us

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support setting up the store, makes everything so much easier and friendly. Great app for facebook and instagram.

Rotiee

It is a wonderful app, it's free and easy to install. They also have a great customer services. Love it

Onepiecewear.com

I needed help in setting up facebook and instagram. The team prompted helped me and were with me 100% till all was done. I did not know that this service was provided and believe me saved me hours of work. They are very patient, well knowlegeable and fast. I am very happy to have all set up right now.

The Artisanville

Received great support and quick response from the moment I dowwnoaded the app. Team proactively troubleshooted the problem and fixed it. Mow my I stagram & Facebook and synced with shopify and I am very happy with the service I received.

The Veshti Company

Location India

Loved the Service and support. They helped me onboard the whole facebook shop in just under 5 minutes. Great support