Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

United Furniture Outlet

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app is awesome! Great service and I'm very satisfied. This app is very useful for businesses that need to take it to the next level.

Mainspring Watches UK

Was struggling with getting things imported (My own fault) Harsh was brilliant, really helped me out. Thanks guys,

Stitch Markers by Lily Gray

I get really confused with tech but the developers of the app really helped to straighten everything out for me. Once I understood the process, it all became really easy to work with. Customer service is brilliant, the app is well laid out and easy to navigate and will really help to display the personalisation options available on my products for my customers.

PopFun

This is an amazing app with amazing customer service. If you have a connection issue, just click the chat and they will help you through the meeting. It's totally free and we definitely going to use it for a long long time.

NeverBetraytheCrown

Time spent using app 1 day

I really love the app i have nothing but great things to say .Great app and great customer service.

Styles by Alexis

I love this app. I stopped using the Facebook Channel by Shopify and started to use this app. This is the best decision if you really want to sell on Facebook and Instagram. The setup process is easy enough for my 13 year old to understand and setup. The support is fantastic. The support walks you through all the settings and explain each feature. They make sure the products are properly uploaded to Facebook and they help with the catalog, business manager and commerce manager. You do not need to have technical skills to be able to use the app. The interface is very user friendly and very easy to navigate. Everything there is very easy and simply to do. Now I can focus on growing our Facebook business while having a dedicate support team that is always availble and ready to help. They will help you each step of the way. I would recommed this app for anyone or business looking to sell on Facebook or Instagram. This is the real deal.

All In Autographs

Time spent using app 1 day

I enjoyed the seamless operation, the clear and organized design, a turn key app that will help any business expand their presence into Facebook Marketplace.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

Time spent using app About 1 month

I just set up the app and the customer service was terrific! I couldn't ask for anything more! I'm so pleased to have this help with both my Facebook and my Instagram accounts! Thank you!

Mio Toys

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very good UX interface. Easy to use and works perfectly. I had a few questions when integrating with FaceBook and customer service was outstanding! Fixed everything in minutes.

Gastro-Direct

Time spent using app About 2 hours

As a business who sell thousands of products,
We’ve needed an opportunity (s) to promote and showcase our products to a wider variety of people, the perfect place being social media! Insta shopping and Facebook shopping being the perfect thing to do so. I love the professionalism of having a shop available on my social media channels! It is very modern and gives our business a good reputation! Thank you to the customer service team who helped me over live chat, they assisted me with my problems / struggles with everything, and walked me through their app. And best of all, it’s free. Massively recommend them! Massive help. Kieran