Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

PriPey Global Enterprize

This app I an awesome tool to get your products synced to Facebook and Instagram. It is very easy to setup and takes a lot of headaches out of your work. Currently the regular Facebook channel app only upload one picture per product from Shopify to Facebook but this app uploads all your product pictures. The customer service is also fast and phenomenal. Ther responded in a timely manner and will not stop until they resolve your concerns.

Jedbaby

Just started using this app. Support has been wonderful. Will continue testing it out to see if it will benefit my business.

Roman Salas LLC

Anand was very helpful with importing the products into Facebook and was very resourceful. I give this app 5 stars for how easy it is to use and how helpful Anand was. I recommend this app.

Terre Love

Absolutely incredible!!! The best service I have ever received. This is the go to app if you want to integrate fb/insta shopping with Shopify. Arpit and Rishi provided me step by step instructions, even met up on google meet and WhatsApp to ensure a seamless onboard ong process. I have had so many issues integrating fb/insta shop in the past with the Facebook Shopify app, cedcommerce was the answer I was looking for!!! You will not be let down. 100/100 service!!! I am so happy

Hatproof® Cappelli

This is the best app for connect your Shopify settings and products with Facebook, the customer care is ever available to help you if you are in trouble, also with a meet call! Wonderful experience :=

NIU D'ECO

Anand helped me with everything, he is a geniuos!!! thanks so much :)
I received a call and Anand was very kind! The app is very helpful ! I recommend use it

Lap of Posh

Rishi was fabulous! He walked me through the set up through Google Meet and made me feel comfortable learning about Facebook and Instagram Shop and how it will help my business. I so appreciate CEDCommerce for what they do! Thanks Rishi!

PHENOMENAL WOMAN NEW YORK

It has been very tricky attempting to synch my Shopify page with social media however Kartik is very helpful and diligent. I appreciate his assistance and partnership and resourcefulness. I look forward to being fully synchronized with all platforms to launch Phenomenal Woman New York into the stratosphere.

shotthrudesigns

Anand was fantastic!! was a tricky on boarding and we got it sorted can defiantly recommend this app and the guys behind it absolutely fantastic

24shopping.shop

Great support from Anand, Thank you so mush for the time you spent with me to connect my Facebook page