Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Supports Marketplace, Shops, Page Shop, & Instagram Shopping

BUMSONTHESADDLE

Simple setup and fantastic support - this is what I really like about this app. The initial setup took some bit of understanding but the team was absolutely fantastic providing me a 15-minute session on how to set this up for the business and then actually following up and connecting via WhatsApp to ensure the setup worked perfectly. Above and Beyond with respect to support. Really really good.

Better Crafter

Dartik is one hell of a pro! he knows everything about this integration, just great service, thanks.

field & moor

I found the support in particular from Kartik to be particularly helpful in connecting he was very good at listening and advising me through the stages. Thoroughly recommend the support team and his contribution to gaining success.

A11N SPORTS

Perfect customer service. They are very nice, just help me setting up the shop hand by hand and finally solved all the problem

CARPLUS

Shop Setup support was Excellent and All the things were explained in details and my all the products from shopify got synced to Facebook page shop.

My Web Store Shopping

Arpit was amazing in terms of support and was very proactive over the call and on google meet and resolved all my queries and got me onboarded in a jiffy.... great job man...

Occ Frip

Très gentil et à l'écoute ! Encore merci :) Toutes mes questions ont été résolues. LE service est vraiment top

Elegant Lioness Shop

Excellent app and support is phenomenal! I highly recommended this product/service! Easy integration from shopify store to fb marketplace.

Hira Online

I recently added the app to my shopify account but needed assistance in setting up the link with facebook and uploading the products. The assistance from Kartik on Google Meet was excellent and he went through each step and helped set up my Facebook store. You could not ask for more. Excellent.

Royal Perfumes Creations

I used this app help me to sync my shopify website with facebook and instagram page. Help my sync products details with out uploading manually.