Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

RNW Trading LLC

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app! Works perfectly and the support always helps me when I need them. The chat is a life saver

aspro store

Location Greece

Wir fangen gerade erst an, die App zu testen. Zunächst galt es alles einzurichten. Hierfür haben wir den Support genutzt. Dieser war super. Geduldig und hilfsbereit! Tolle Erfahrung!

Rock My Wings

They have excellent support and helped me install the app and get it to sync with Facebook. They did screen sharing and walked me through the app.

Nala

Location South Africa

Kartik is extremely professional, with Incredible patience and positivity and world-class customer service from the team.

Sierra Belle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service and well-rounded support. I would definitely recommend this app to others who are looking to expand online.

TheDanicaDivine

They offered wonderful support and helped me out through screen sharing. Wonderful guidance along the way and the kindnest and most compasionate attitude. Incredible patience and positivity! Will be in touch to grow my business, as I feel immensly supported and secure with this app. :) Thank you & Namaste :)

M.R Trade Supplies

Found these guys on shopify. Great customer service team! really helped me out. highly recommened to others

blueridgerubs

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had an issue connecting my accounts correctly and they offered great support that was fast, much appreciated

Le Salon Aux Fleurs

Location Australia

Great Customer Service! I needed assistance with my new account, they explained everything and made it easy for me.

RSA

Great app & helpful team. Was looking for something that brings shops orders directly into Shopify and this work great