Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Price: Free

AlchemyImports.com

Great customer service. Helped me set this up from start to finish. They also directed me to another team to help with another question I had. I can't wait to see my sales from installing this ap.

BiteMyWood

Love the app its very easy and they walk you thru the process step by step.
Kartik is great and very patient.
Thanks a million

Kicky Vibe

Great support! They're even willing to do screen sharing to help you accomplish your goals! I am waiting on FB approval, but so far, the support has been great!

Anime Chile

Easy and intuitive application, the support is very fast. I'm happy, I expect a lot of instagram sales especially

Nautilus Flare

Great app! It is easy to navigate and has great functionality. Also, customer service was top notch, went above and beyond to help me get setup.

Celeste Jewel

A seamless app, integration worked flawlessly. The customer service team is even more amazing!! Love how easy it is to get a hold of the support team. Anand helped me out through google meetup, providing me a step by step instructions. I highly recommend this app!!

AMV.E

setup was fairly easy I had some issues but support helped and did everything for me. Definitely recommend if trying to setup a facebook and/or instagram shop

Phivin

received great customer support. The rep was very patient with me and provided useful information and links. The UI of the app is great too.

Bitz & Buttons

This is an awesome app! This is a great app for anyone looking yo grow your online business and take it to the next level. No I matter what issues you may have the developer team is always able to assist! Every time we have reached out to them they have made it a point to see that our issues are resolved! Customer service is phenomenal!!!

Sangre De Tigre Micheladas

Representative was absolutely great. Very thorough and helpful. The rep was patient and and understood my requests. I was very happy to have an actual human to help. Highly recommend the service and support. The app is compatible with Social Media platforms. We used for selling on FB Marketplace. It was fairly simple to set up.