Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Rocking Horse

I have to say, that it's super comfortable and easy comparing the other apps.
We had so much problems before because we are connected for multiple websites and pages and we had problems all the time.
The installation was super easy and easy to use.

1StopFitness

Excellent service and help!! The customer service is very helpful and lead you step by step until you reach your goals.

Hockey Revolution

It is very easy and fast to set up Facebook Marketplace. The customer service is very helpful and lead you step by step until you reach your goals.

melOn Design

The customer service, wow! these guys go over an above, so helpful, so if you have any doubts, don't worry, they will help you every step of the way.... Thank you so much

AlchemyImports.com

Great customer service. Helped me set this up from start to finish. They also directed me to another team to help with another question I had. I can't wait to see my sales from installing this ap.

BiteMyWood

Love the app its very easy and they walk you thru the process step by step.
Kartik is great and very patient.
Thanks a million

Kicky Vibe

Great support! They're even willing to do screen sharing to help you accomplish your goals! I am waiting on FB approval, but so far, the support has been great!

Anime Chile

Easy and intuitive application, the support is very fast. I'm happy, I expect a lot of instagram sales especially

Nautilus Flare

Great app! It is easy to navigate and has great functionality. Also, customer service was top notch, went above and beyond to help me get setup.

Celeste Jewel

A seamless app, integration worked flawlessly. The customer service team is even more amazing!! Love how easy it is to get a hold of the support team. Anand helped me out through google meetup, providing me a step by step instructions. I highly recommend this app!!