Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

Dojo Candles

This is AMAZING!!! The best integration app hands down. It was very easy to use. The customer service is stellar.

HEAVENLYME

I wanted to connect my Facebook, instagram and Shopify account myself but failed so many times, came across to see this app and business analyst KARTIK has helped me go through ALL the process I needed to do!!! I REALLY love the customer service they have, the app made it so much easier for me to manage. Greatest App!! I wish them good luck to their bright future! I cannot appreciate enough!! Mie

Sprig

I used this app to connect my shopify account to my facebook shop. Had a great experience with the customer support.

Hayahay Studios

Their customer service was fast and super helpful! Integration was done very smoothly. Recommend this to anyone struggling with the Facebook integration.

DutchCovers

It has been a year none of us will forget. The patience, kindness, and the profesionalism shown by e-commerce and their staff in guiding me through not only shopify but one hell of a year. Special thanks to Narain, Shubham, Swati and Phoenix.

Mrs. Nature's Essentials

I received excellent help and support for my Shopify store. Arpit was much patient and cooperative with uploading the Facebook app and correcting any mistakes along the way. This is a great App as Arpit demonstrated while transferring all of my products from my Natures Essential Shopify store to Facebook. Thank you for everything!

Floor Land

Great help these guys. They know there stuff and can fix any problems. Looking forward to working with them going forward.

THE NEW LOCAL nonprofit

Great customer service. Walked me through facebook-instagram-shopify integration, step by step. Highly recommended.

Infinity Design

Shubhangi and the team helped get my Shopify products uploaded into Facebook shop catalog. They uploaded 1000 products in under 15 minutes. Everything working properly no more Facebook errors/violations. Feed is setup to auto update and new products.

Dark Exotic

This is good and they helped me to set up their app and apply for Facebook Marketplace. App is working smooth like always.