Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Rating (5)
Developer
CedCommerce
May 4, 2022

I was recommended this app after the Facebook app I was using initially stopped working and it hadn’t worked for months. Didn’t know what was the issue and had to go through multiple people to figure out the issue. Eventually after it was escalated to a Shopify assistant they recommended this app instead. It was easy and seem-less especially with the help of the live assistant that was very patient and knowledgeable. He walked me through everything that made the process so much better. Hopefully I can now regain lost traffic and potential sales due to his guidance. Would definitely recommend this app for sure.
So happy

DISCOVER ME SHOP
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 4, 2022

Very good. The app is exactly what we were looking for and Kartik from customer service was able to help quickly and very professional. High recommended this app.

Parie Jewelry
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 2, 2022

I am using this app because other business owners tell me having my products available on Facebook and Instagram was super important. I was scared it was going to take a long time. I worked with a representative who helped walk me through everything I needed to know. We are waiting for Facebook to approve my store before it can be published which will take a couple days but so far so good!

Scentscape LLC
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
May 2, 2022

very helpful and it's worth it especially when its free very easy to use and its an essential to have.

DTOUR
Time spent using app: 22 days
May 1, 2022

Very great service. The agent name was Kartik Dwivedi he knows his stuff got the problem fixed in no time and excellent customer service. I recommend this app.

avfashions78.