Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

Leezurely Love

Easy to use and excellent for ecommerce integration. Customer Service was also exquisite and quite efficient. Thank you for this APP!

Estobi Furniture

I used this app to connect my shopify store Facebook Shops and Marketplace. It worked great, highly recommend it! Their customer support is very helpful as well.

Stack Dealz

Great app for selling on Facebook! They will help and walk you through anything you need help with. The support is really fast and helpful! Shubhangi and Arpit are really great! Highly recommend!

J.Valintin Men's Wear Legend

The app is very advanced and sophisticated and with the help of their support team we got everything done seamlessly. All your shopify products could be displayed on social media FC and Instagram
Sonali was the lady who helped me thru the whole steps of setting up the app and very helpful and patient. Thank you Sonali for introducing this great app and good luck in all your endeavors

Watch Home se

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent....

Brillante Fashion Online

Está app es muy buena y fácil de configurar ya que tienen un buen equipo capacitado y te ayudan paso a paso todo y buen servicio al cliente.

Whiskers Nation

Friendly and easy to use to app, their customer support is really responsive and professional. I can mention that Kartik was very helpful and patient

Wear My Bible

Their customer service is great as usual and willing to work with you every step of the way to get it setup properly. We just got it all configured with a new Facebook Commerce Manager, and we are now pending approval from the Facebook Marketplace. This is a great addition to have in our Shopify store.

Forthefurbabiesboutique

Shubhangi has been great helping me connect my store to a facebook front. I look forward to a smooth process. This tool is very exceptional.

ShopUrToys

Sonali is by far one of the best person I have come across who is tremendously helped me put my store together. I have tried several other apps and could not get any help whatsoever, some of them have taken my money and disappeared on me without any help. I have had days where they would not even answer their phone or a text. Please use Sonali for any of your needs. I highly recommend her and sincerely appreciate her help!
Thanks!