Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Price: Free

flawless skin products

very nice app. Very good support from Anand Aggarwal sir as he cleared all my doubts in today's meeting

ANOSSI

An application that facilitates a lot of work for you and shortens you a lot of effort and time. It is wonderful to transfer all your store data and products from Shopify to Facebook and Instagram and you have an integrated store on Facebook and Instagram and it makes it easier for you to sell and make it easier for your customers to buy

Yanmei Beauty

Have yet to explore the functions of this app fully but so far, uploading my catalogue has been a breeze and knowing that the team is always available for support is a relieve! Am amazed that this is a free app too!

FRANCK LUXE STYLE

C'est une excellente application et le support est très bien. J'ai beaucoup apprécié l'accompagnement de votre équipe. Je suis ravi de faire partir de cette communauté. Je recommande vivement

Casco de Oro Ferreterías

It works pretty well, but the most important for me was the support team, they get in touch with you as soon as you install the app and they guide you through so you can use it! Great job guys!

Shop Spirit of the West

This is a great app and the support is super helpful. The people are very supportive if you have any issues.

By Baano

For an app to be free a receive an amazing service is unbelievable. I contacted customer service and Arpit helped me with setting up my Facebook and Instagram shop. Amazing person, he spent so much time and was so patient doing everything to make sure everything is set right. I am very happy and grateful for everything and thank you Arpit for all your help and so much time you put in today to help me get everything straightened out. five stars are less, there should be more than that.

The Fantastic Company

They are helpful and provided good suggestions to me to settle my issues. Also patiently in answering my questions.

Australian Bee Products

What a great app. Super easy to use and the support team is really helpful. Way better than the generic Facebook extension for shopify

Richy's Electronics

I am wanting to know how this works and what I need to do. Very great friendly support. Thank you very much!!