Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

RSA

Great app & helpful team. Was looking for something that brings shops orders directly into Shopify and this work great

Christian Home Solutions

thank you for your assistance with helping me get set-up i am looking forward to learning more and using the app

rrebecasglamboutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

great app customer service so quick to help they helped me to set up my shop thank you so much for your help

Ogilvy & More

Time spent using app About 14 hours

This service is absolutely fantastic. My assistant send a GoogleMeet link and guided me step by step through every part of the process. I cannot fault his professionalism. Outstanding!

Liberian Jewels

I used this app to help bring a larger platform to my store. Works great! Excellent customer support.

lavienrose4pets

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app! Excellent support! Was very simple to set up and orders flowing in now with no problem. Appreciate it!

Soul Charms

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer service was wonderful and app is working well! App synced fast and now I can manage my FB Shop orders

Club Del Internet Network

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is helping me a lot. Great response and the team is always on time to help. The support team gave me time to connect to the meeting and waited for a long time until I got connected.

Happily Shoppe

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app! Excellent support! Was very simple to setup and orders flowing in now no problem. Appreciate it!

dvproduct

Location Australia

Would definitely recommend this app as they do have a supreme customer service team to assist you with everything a user need. the set up for business made easier after their assistance