Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

My Web Store Shopping

Arpit was amazing in terms of support and was very proactive over the call and on google meet and resolved all my queries and got me onboarded in a jiffy.... great job man...

Occ Frip

Très gentil et à l'écoute ! Encore merci :) Toutes mes questions ont été résolues. LE service est vraiment top

Elegant Lioness Shop

Excellent app and support is phenomenal! I highly recommended this product/service! Easy integration from shopify store to fb marketplace.

Hira Online

I recently added the app to my shopify account but needed assistance in setting up the link with facebook and uploading the products. The assistance from Kartik on Google Meet was excellent and he went through each step and helped set up my Facebook store. You could not ask for more. Excellent.

Royal Perfumes Creations

I used this app help me to sync my shopify website with facebook and instagram page. Help my sync products details with out uploading manually.

LuxProdX

I downloaded this app to help me transfer all of my products from my Shopify store to my Facebook shop. They set up a zoom session and helped me transfer everything with ease and provided great customer services. I would highly recommend this app for their ease of use and great customer service! LuxProdX Team

Sunbeltgifts

Online support was quick and helpful. Thank you, Rishi for your support and for helping us get started with your app.

TheBookBundler

Great customer service as always. App works well. I use several apps through Cedcommerce, really top notch customer service.

TOPSHOPIA

Usually EVERYTHING is so hard to connect and get started and learn (For a beginner)...THIS WAS SO EASY! And...when I needed help, I clicked the chat button and got a REAL Person who helped me instantly! So glad to have found this app!

Road Trip Rally Party

This was so easy to connect to my Facebook fan/business page. Uploading all of the products from Shopify was a snap.
Facebook flagged some of them for product names that resembled words that are on its restricted list, but Facebook allowed me to write an explanation to appeal. The only new wrinkles are with Facebook's own set of standards coming into play, and these have nothing at all to do with how this app performs. The Support help that I received was so productive; even though the issues had to do with Facebook's review process, I was still given plenty of time by CedCommerce's Support team to get receive explanations and get a true understanding of how the flow works. I greatly appreciate this! I have every confidence that this app will increase my store's visibility and reach, and that my sales will benefit tremendously.