Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

N'Joy Cacao n' nuts

The app is super helpful and user friendly. The customer service is an excellent, Rishi did a fantastic job through the google hangouts to set up Facebook and Instragram shop. Prior to this I had struggled with a proper configuration of my shop for social media for 3 months and all was done in less then 2 hours. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone to properly leverage e-commerce in relation with social media.

Summer Lush Boutique

They were very patient with me, it increased my sales conversion. I am very grateful for their help, great customer service. Thank you!

Vriskei

Extremely good customer service. Kartik spent 2 hours with me over google hangouts and messaging with screenshots taking me through every single step. He is awesome. We set up facebook shop. We will set up facebook marketplace later. Very very great experience.

megafashion11

very good costumer service, I recommend if you work with face book, very easy to work with and friendly

Funki Buys

Support was excellent. I was able to connect our shopify store with our facebook page. Google meet helped greatly in set up process. Would recommend.

Shopafind

The app is very good. I was able to connect our shopify store with our facebook page. Anan was very helpful and patient. Nothing was too much effort. Would recommend.

Gina Jones Creations

I had issues connecting my facebook account, support was immediately available and provided top level support to resolve the issue. Hands down the best support I have received from a Shopify App. I havent had much of a chance to test, but so far the facebook shop side of things is looking a lot cleaner :)

BK Enterprises LLC

Great app and great opportunity for our Business. Rishi helped me out clarifying how to change pricing on our store. Thanks so much

My Mantra Moments

Very helpful and patient. Great work! The app helped a great deal in connecting our shopify store with our facebook shop.

brand at outlet usa

I used this App to Activate my store on Facebook & Instagram, It's Great App. and the customer service was really amazing helped me to install the App. Thank you very much, Appreciate your time