Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Rating (5)
Developer
CedCommerce
March 9, 2022

Exceptional Customer Service that'll diligently work with you to make sure all of your problems are resolved and aside from that this app helps a lot for marketing!

CozeeFlames.com
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 9, 2022

Team helped me connect my FB business acct to my Shopify catalog of products. They even made me aware of other features I could use with my account. Their service was prompt, professional and polite. Thank you!

CustomerServiceClinic
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 9, 2022

Ced Commerce Team were super professional and helpful for every step of setting up our facebook and instagram account. I strongly suggest to work this kind of amazing people. So happy to work with them. Excellent customer service, great feedbacks.

MIKE & Co. NEW YORK
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 8, 2022

The customer service of CedCommerce is absolutely the best. If you are seeking trusting business partners who will help you figure out the most complicated issues, help you to create a path that will increase sales and profits for your business--look no further. Download CedCommerce and partner with Experts today. They are absolutely the BEST!

My Magic Herbs, LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 7, 2022

El chico de soporte me ayudó con excelente disposición, me indicó paso a paso los errores que encontró en el enlace de mi catálogo con Facebook y me entregó soluciones concretas.

tumatch