Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

EcstaTech Online Tech Store

Location South Africa

Great support and very friendly helpfull service provided. I highly recommend these guys for any Shopify store!

Girls in Ruffles

WOW! Great app. Everything seems to be working just fine and Fast. GREAT customer service. Worth the shot!

Asia Boutique & Saree Center

This app is really helpful and a great platform for the growth ofyour Facebook marketplace. Highly recommend this app

All Seasons Home Market

I needed help getting this app set up and the friendly support was amazing, it made the entire set up so easy and it was fast. Highly recommend A+++

Joyful Veneers

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Kartik offered great support! I was running into some issues with getting the app setup properly but Kartik fixed the issue with speed and great customer support.

JJLUXURYWORLD

Location South Korea

I has some issues but cusyomer service reached out me first and guilded me how to fix problems. He is great and kind supportor. I do appreciate it.

VIP Extensions

customer services was great. I hope the results will be as good. I wish this company all the best as they help us get to the next level.

Believein Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 month

I downloaded the app and didn't know how to proceed until customer service helped me out and was extremely helpful. They walked me through the entire process!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Thrift Mentality

I just installed the app today. Customer service was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire process! I cant wait to use this app!!!!

outoftheboxaamc

I had the good fortune to connect with your employee Anand Agarwal and another person today. This is the 3nd time I was trying to connect my non-profit Shopify store to FB Marketplace. I had given up deleted CEDCommerce months ago and recently noticed that business Marketplace seemed to be accepting new accounts again. Anand Agarwal patiently walked me thru the process (over 3 hours) more than once as I'm not a big tech person, to get it working. You are very fortunate to have him as your employee. He is very knowledge about the process that no one could figure out how to do months ago. I am beyond appreciative that marketplace is up Thank you again!