Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

Autoble

Amazing app
Wish it supported Instagram shopping for US Stores.
Prompt replies in chatbox.
Helped me with the onboarding process.

Visit Nifty

Kartik was very helpful in getting the app set up for me on my Facebook page so all of my products are displayed.

Sanggol®

Amazing App, amazing people. I got stuck whilst conneting to our facebook page due to an existing data feed. Arpit noticed from their end, contacted me and went through everything to ensure i was proper;ly set up. Excellent.

Adah Digitals

Very good app. And easy to access and the people manage it is very kind and lovely people, they assist with joy and I gave it 5 stars and encourage everyone to use it.

B U Do U

I really appreciate the help, he worked with me 1 on 1 until we determined the issues and he was very patient. Thanks for the help, and the follow-up help.

Edle E-Commerce

The customer service is very good and I got many important suggestions from him. I believe that with this app, we can have a good start.

ConteByOksana

Fantastic App and customer support, they will help with all needs very quick and easy to understand everything !!!
Love their service !!! I will add all their Apps to my store :) The greatest service never had before !!! Would definitely recommend this app...

VersatileArt

Great support team, thank you for helping me setup. I had trouble figuring out how to connect with shop and marketplace

Jsecret Store

Awesome customer service support to get the job done. Love the service provided and up to checking the root cause. Will not send you policy link, straight solve the problem.

ihubshop

I really enjoyed and appreciated the support to connect and upload my shopify shop to my facebook shop. I would really also require more guidance on the Instagram shop when the account will be ready- The account will be approved by the facebook.
The interaction with your team was great and am look for more sessions on the same area.
The team also recommended on a number of cool apps that i can as well try to use to boost my marketing. Thank you so much team