Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

D.U.K.E. Athletics

Harsh was extremely knowledgable and helpful when it came to set up completion of this app. He also provided assistance with connecting me with the proper Facebook support to get my instagram shop up and running. A worthwhile app with great support!

Suncoast Wheels

So far so good and the customer service is on point and easy to work with. The app seems so far to be very user friendly.

Leadingdog

Am very grateful for the online live help I have just received. I have been struggling with facebook for a while and the information provided will hopefully bring about a solution now.

LaQ Singapore

Location Singapore

I just started using this app, but so far my experience has been very good. Initially I couldn't really wrap my head around how things work, so I booked a video meeting with the representative who kindly gave me a great overview and supported me through. It's a completely free app and it seems the reason behind this is for lead to their other services such as Ad management and dev services by CedCommerce. Which was good to know because it positions this app as a healthy and sustainable app without limits to features.

insanelysnatched

Customer service is truly amazing. Thanks so much. Helped and walked me through the steps to help my business grow on facebook.

Teufels.shop

Location Germany

Die App läuft bisher perfekt und hat mir eine ganze Menge Zeit gespart. Sie ist leicht verständlich und einfach zu handhaben. Demnächst werde ich Instagram noch installieren und ausgiebig testen. Bisher habe ich keine Probleme festgestellt. Vielen Dank für diese tolle App.
Sollte ich irgendwann etwas nicht verstehen, werde ich mich an euch wenden.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Peter

Tiptop - Einrichtung

Location Germany

ich habe diese Firma via shopify store gefunden und ich was mehr als begeistert mit die App funktionen (Facebook App), ich habe der Kunden service kontaktiert, war ein Persson ich kann nur sagen A++++ TOP von A-Z, vielen dank für alles

Power Plus Fitness Canada

Just getting started with Facebook store & this app is amazing so far & it's free...thank you Ashish for helping me integrate shopify store with Facebook. Great customer service.

VeganWarriorUK

100% RECOMMENDED. It helped me a lot to automatically link my Shopify business with my Instagram shop. They also have 24/7 service where they guide you in every single step in case you struggle like me. The interface of this app is good but the service received by their employees is incredible.

DISCOVER ME SHOP

I was recommended this app after the Facebook app I was using initially stopped working and it hadn’t worked for months. Didn’t know what was the issue and had to go through multiple people to figure out the issue. Eventually after it was escalated to a Shopify assistant they recommended this app instead. It was easy and seem-less especially with the help of the live assistant that was very patient and knowledgeable. He walked me through everything that made the process so much better. Hopefully I can now regain lost traffic and potential sales due to his guidance. Would definitely recommend this app for sure.
So happy