Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

AMEKANA.COM

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service. Finally able to use marketplace again because of them. I recommend..............

Credulity

These guys are amazing. App is great. Support is Fast. All around awesome! Highly recommend this if you want to get on Marketplace. After using their eBay / Shopify app I later acquired their Facebook Marketplace integration app. This app was outstanding as well. The team over there is very quick to respond and super helpful. Great co.

Just369.com

this App must be 5 star they help me a lot thanks they always update me and following and assisting me

Flora Bunda

The app is easy to use. We had an issue setting up our account but their customer service/support is amazing! We were very impressed how they take the time to guide you step by step. Highly recommended

Car Phone Holder Max

Time spent using app About 2 months

I started using this app 2 days ago and I already fall in love with it . I'll recommend it to to anyone who wants to grow their online business .

DiscoverMyStore

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazin software - but the best is customer service. highly recommend to anyone with retail or ecommerce

Parfums De France

I have used the app and it's easy to use and they do excellent customer service I recommend it's very helpful

Horizon Warehouse Sale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A must have app for anyone wanting to link their shop to FB Marketplace. Customer support is 10/10, quick to respond and to take action. Highly recommended. Thank you CedCommerce.

Genell's Bling Box

I have been trying to connect to FB on my own for months and I did was make my head hurt and my shop was never approved. I took a chance on this app and got a rep who was patient and walked me on the all of the steps.

The Style Collections

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I was able to connect to FB marketplace with the help of the support team. Their customer service is a five-star!