Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

The Bike Bunker

Perfect and extremely responsive support team and a great and easy to use app to sync products from Shopify to Facebook.

Bonaviva

Great app for connecting your catalog to Facebook & Instagram. Their support is A+ Any time I have an issue I can count on them :)

Caucho

I used this app to upload my products from shopify to facebook. It is very easy to use. And also help us connect our shopify store with Facebook.

Athletin

This app is working great for me. User friendly and smooth integration with Shopify. Superb customer service. Highly Recommended.

Rose Boutique LA

I tried to install this app to expand my store’s sales channel. I really like the idea that my Shopify store will get an exposure to FB Marketplace. Arpit was very patient and knowledgeable, he guided me step by step from the beginning of the process. Now I just need to wait for FB marketplace approval and I’m all set up! I’m so excited for this. It’s good to know that their customers service and support team is super fast and reliable. So thankful for them!

CAR EQUIP

I was looking for an app that is easy to use. Then I came across this app and installed it directly. There were a few difficulties with the integration but due to the fast and good support the problem could be solved quickly. The products are displayed in a nice simple overview and uploaded to my catalog with one click. So far I am very satisfied with the app and can only recommend it to everyone. Thanks again for your great app and great support.

Tobiah Inc

The app is efficient and beneficial to expend my online store to sell on other sale channels. But the most incredibly helpful is the customer service. The service and problem solving from the team is knowledgeable , professional, remarkable and diligently. I have the great and pleasant experience with the help from Ashish for my startup the app; also great support from Sonali to solve the issues whenever I had experienced. She is always there for me. What a wonderful and great team for making their effort and time to treat customers as their high priority!

ParaFragrance

We used this app to link our Shopify store with the Facebook marketplace. And we really like how it does everything within our store. The support is awesome. We needed some customizations and they did it right away. A great app to have for everyone.

Created Woman

I needed help with set up and they walked me through the process. They were very personal and professional.

Curious Collections Vinyl Records & More

Very helpful support team. They helped get our Shopify store connected to the Facebook marketplace easily.