Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Harctic

Location France
Time spent using app About 23 hours

What a great app to sync Facebook and IG shops + modify product descriptions. Stellar customer service!

TheAlizah.com

Location Kuwait

This app is just what you need to sync catalog with facebook. Customer support is exceptional. Highly recommend.

woosahh-fashions

I am so happy with this company!!! Anand Agarwal is so so great!!! He has taken hrs of his time to get our shop up! We have had a couple of early mornings chatting and laughing while he walks me through my horrible computer skills! Thank you so much for all the help you have given us!!! Will definitely be telling other companies about you guys! Highly highly recommend them! Woosahh-

Mount Cashmere

I connected with Arpit and he was very helpful. At least got someone live to talk to and provide Tech support. Highly recommend this App!

Branded Parfums

Location Palestinian Territories
Time spent using app About 1 year

i used this app to help me connect my shop, its very usefull, and this company had a dedicated manager who is help you always. highly recommended. big like

Winder

I really love this app and they help me a lot while I using it. I would recommend this app for people who need Facebook & Instagram Shop. Thanks a lot!

The Kaithari Project

Location India

Anand & Sonali were incredibly helpful and patient. Over various sittings they sorted out a complicated back end. Thanks very much for the support.

Queen Apothecary

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Anand Agarwal was exceptional, patient, and knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend using this app if you are starting out! Even as a senior business owner I found that working with this app was extremely helpful! Anand help me for a long time and graciously!

The ApronPlace

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Ashish was very patient and helpful in walking me through everything to get my system working properly. Thank you!

Burke & Keen

Location Netherlands

Ok, so I have tried the Sh*pify app, and FB via the Commerce Dashboard, for over a week, to no avail. I thought, well why not try this app out, and lo and behold - IT WORKED Flawlessly! Ok, back to selling and not stupid tech issues. "Shame on Sh*pify" in this case, their so-called highly rated app kept getting us refused by FB for not meeting all of their terms, and we aren't doing anything special or strange. Regardless THIS APP WORKS. Also tech support for this company is top! Quick response via chat, and actually capable help! Although it turned out that I didn't need the help, I figured it out while on support. They were quite capable at least :-D