Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

RavishingBoutique

This app has made connecting to Facebook and Instagram so much easier. My Shopify is now fully functional!

SILK HEIRLOOM WREATHS

Ashish was AMAZING! Extremely helpful in guiding me in the process of setting up and connecting my Shop, Facebook and Instagram. Thank you CED for this app.

LS39-0001

Sonali is very dedicated. She helped me a lot. Whether it's vacation or evening, she often answers my questions online. It's a great experience. Thank you Cedcommerce for providing Facebook & Instagram Shopping app. This is very useful for me. It solves my problem efficiently. This is my second store that I am integrating with Cedcommerce for Facebook as it was a great experience with my first store. It must be 5 stars!

Joe Yellino Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Very good app and they help me a lot with Shop on IG and FB too.. I very appreciate and i'm very grateful to them!!

MorfIndustries

shubhangi was amazing. She helped me a lot, app is amazing, i appreciate them so much. This app helps a lot to sell on facebook

Tufiny.com

Sonali and Ashish were both professional and courteous. Thank you guys, really appreciate it. This app is a time saver. Was able to connect my products within minutes. I must give Ced a 5 star rating for their customer support. They were patient in walking me through the process, and even sent me screen shots as I set-up my FB Business Manager. I haven't used the orders yet but based on my experience, these guys are serious in their trade.

Evelots

Hello
I use this app to connect my Shopify to facebook to create a storefront on both our home page and on the Facebook Marketplaces application to be more visible on Facebook. I like how they only sync my catalog items over to Facebook but also help me retrieve and manage my orders within their app. In doing this we are able to then ship using our own services and they will submit our tracking back into Facebook on our behalf. Another great thing to note is that their customer service is superb and as of now FREE!

Electronics for a Bargain

Time spent using app About 1 month

was having a hard time setting things up and they walked me through it all step by step. Super grateful for them. And its awesome that my products are now listed in market place from my Shopify.

Bear Woodworking & Crafts LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is great and very helpful support. Had issues getting things over to facebook and they walked me through it step by step

ALPHA MOTO

Time spent using app About 3 hours

this is awesome app , i have been struggling to find a solution for this, as it takes a lot time to manually add items to fb marketplace, and I came across this app, it worked, and support is very helpful, and on top it , it is free.