Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Bobobobo

The apps is so easy to install, the customer support give 100% to support us on this.
Amazing apps~!

Chaise Cycliste Couture

Highly recommend this app the customer service is super efficient and very helpful. I had some issues uploading my products and they assisted me

KimtheWellnessNP Tees

Service was exceptional and very helpful. Thank you so much. Representative was helpful in getting my clothing on the Facebook webpage.

Beauty Bar & Supply

The app is fairly easy to install. When I have had questions, customer service has been very thorough with giving instructions on how to make the updates. I would definitely recommend using this app.

Time's Arrow Shop

I very much appreciate the app, how it will help us grow our business, and the incredibly helpful tech support.

Silent Screams Clothing

I needed this help for months to set up Facebook shopping. they showed me every step I needed to take in order to successfully set up online shopping and its only up from here !!!

Arex Coda Store

Utilicé esta app para poder conectar mi tienda de Facebook e Instagram a mi tienda de shopify lite. Funciona perfectamente.

LIEFDE EN GELUK

I used this app to connect my shopify store to Facebook and Instagram, my goal was to sell via the social media channels to increase my sales. I downloaded this app and connected with their customer support, they were extremely helpful, patient and guided me throughout the entire process. They were also extremely flexible in scheduling meetings to work on the integration and followed up on my progress. I highly recommend the app, it is easy to use, the synching feature with the Facebook page and instagram store was fast and outstanding, completely free. In a nutshell, their customer service and care is just outstanding.

Scentsy Sense

Excellent support, the app is fantastic i recommend to use on your shopify store. Very nice dashboard.

TC Elli's

Great customer service!! Highly recommend. We have a ton of products and a lot of orders. Switching over to this app was supper easy with the amazing team.