Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

ShoeKid.ca

App works great. Support is stellar. They are one of the most efficient company you can deal with. Loads of talent and very knowledgeable !!

Firewade Motorsports

I used this app to integrate all my listings from ebay to shopify. I'm not teck savvy but the team help the process go seamlessly. Very happy with the app and customer service phenomenal. Would defiantly recommend to any friends that need it.

HighOnRave

Perfect and clear guide with my channel set up, Thank you Anand Agarwal! :) Nice and smooth set synch to Facebook shop feature of this app!
Highly recommended!

Eurekaonline

I am impressed with the customer service I have always received from CedCommerce on setting up my Facebook shop. Kudos to Anand and the rest of the team for your patience and kind heart! I recommend your Apps to everyone who wants to scale their businesses!

ELIXITA

Once again, I am so happy with technical support provided by Ashish for Facebook and Instagram Shopping. He was so helpful and guided me through the whole set up process and now I have my products available on FB and Instagram (www.elixita.com). If you ever run into any problems or issues then you can be assured that Ashish will help you. A++++ support! Awesome experience! Easy understand Ashish step by step directions. THE BEST!!! Thank you.

LUXURY JAGUARS

I really liked dealing with this application, they are good and serious in their work and have a sense of responsibility and clear dealing

HodaModa

This is BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST ONE. First of all, it simply works, which is more than can be said for any of the other solutions we've tried. The support team member I was lucky enough to get connected to, KARTIK, went above and beyond over the last few weeks to help with technical issues keeping us updated and ultimately fixing any and all questions and concerns we had. THANK YOU and keep up the good work!

Glamour Lash Co

This app is amazing and makes Facebook and Instagram shopping more convenient! I got the most amazing support from Kartik who was very patient with me and explained each step so I could set up my store, I was originally confused with the process and Kartik explained and made it all easy. Thank you so much Kartik and team for being so helpful and so patient with me!

1=2shopping.com

Tres bon travail, j'ai ete tres bien assisté, tres professionel. je suis tres satisfait de l'assistance avec des explication tres claires pour moi qui suis une personne qui ne maitrise pas trop.
je recommande vivement.

House Of Nambili

Was having a terrible time getting my shop to sync properly. Reached out to customer support and Anand was just wonderful! He was very patience and even stayed on longer than scheduled to be sure I was good to go! I wish all Shopify Apps customer support were like this!