Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Glitter-and-Glue-4-you

I used this app to upload all my products to Facebook and Instagram. The support staff is Great, Arpit helped me tremendously. Would highly recommend using this app.

Solar Supplier

Location South Africa

Excellent, excellent support. I'm from South Africa and all I can say is EXCELLENT SUPPORT!!! kEEP IT UP

Ma Petite Portée

Time spent using app 1 day

Synchroniser les produits pour Facebook Shop est difficile, mais avec cette application c'est super facile. Le support technique est très compétent, et c'est vraiment gratuit.

Pura Luxury Goods, High Quality Products and Technology

Location South Africa

This app is great. Easy to use and best of all the support is instant and very efficient. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

Hope Rd

Location New Zealand

The help service was so helpful. Had a solution for everything, made things heaps easier for me. Apps great too does what it should no hassles

Jóias

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good customer service! For me who is still a begginer, it was extremely helpful! Thank you a lot.

Device Trader

Location Australia

Great customer support. I don't know the gentlemen's name who helped me but he was a huge help getting it set up!

TeesThings

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I haven't used the app yet cause I still have things to do so my rating is for the customer service which was excellent

ALICHEETAH

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Sono stato supportato per la configurazione dei miei cataloghi. Oltre 2 ore di lavorazione online con la massima disponibilità ed una professionalità inaudita. 100 stelle a questa azienda veramente vicina al cliente. App Consigliatissima!

Iowa Ribbon and Bows

Time spent using app 1 day

Arpit was very helpful. I would not have been able to set this up myself. I am very appreciative of the kind support.