Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Winter in the Summertime

I used seller next and the support was great! Walked me through everything with patience! Couldn't have done it with out them!

ASANDRI STUDIO

First it was a bit tricky to set up - but with the help of the great support team was it easy to setup my store. Highly recommended. Thank you guys. Best service ever

Cakes By Alexys

It was a little hard for me to use at first, but the support has been incredibly helpful and ultimately turned out to be more straightforward, easier to use, and better supported than the native FB and IG integrations that Shopify shows.

Mojiflo

So Far, So Good. I haven't used the app extensively yet but the customer service was extremely helpful in walking me step by step through the setup.

june bugs closet

to simplify the feeds through my catalogs. very helpful customer service and walked me though. love the app and all its features. highly recommend, it was a helpful tool with my store.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Very good onboarding to help me upload products to instagram and fb customer service has been very fast and thorough UI very easy to understand I will recommend to everybody

ErikRayo.com

After having issues with my feed customer support was able to help me and reconnect with Facebook. The support agent also offered continuous help to make my shop / website better and for me to get more sales.

Dannii's Wardrobe

I downloaded this app as I read the reviews for integration with facebook and Instagram. The setup has been easy and quick and there has been great customer service; I had instant support to help with setup and great communication to ensure seamless setup.
I recommend this app to businesses of any size, it is easy to use and has comprehensive features.
I liked the ease of bulk uploading from the website to facebook.

Liv & Loke

Jag vill integrera min butik med Instagram och Facebook. Den underlättar synkningen av mina produkter. Mina produkter synkade inte med min butik på Facebook och Instagram. Mycket bra kundsupport som hjälpte mig med alla mina problem. Kan varmt rekommendera appen.

getgrit.us

Great support setting up the store, makes everything so much easier and friendly. Great app for facebook and instagram.