Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
October 13, 2022

Thank you so much, I used this app to help link my store to Facebook, omg, if it wasn't for this app, I would had been completely lost, thank you definitely 5 star.

Lucius Paws Kouture
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 13, 2022

This app allowed me to upload all my products to Facebook in a snap. Technical support was excellent and very knowledgeable. It was a great experience. Thank you Arpit.

AMJ Jewelry & Watches Web Store
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 12, 2022

The app interface allows me to remove 2 steps from my marketing and keep my catalogs updated on two social media platforms, the app is helpful to my business for making it simple to just load from one location, and I recommend it to others as the easy use and customer support makes it simple to add to my systems.

Bunkhouse Studio LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 13, 2022

This app is my savior. I had trouble using Facebook Channel to link my FB & IG business accounts for days. Eventually, I got fed up and decided to search for a better alternative. I'm so glad I found this app. The setup and integration to FB only took a couple of clicks and within minutes my products were uploaded to my FB Shop. Thank you so much for developing this app. Update: the customer service agent is amazing. He followed up with me after the installation and guided me step-by-step to setting up my Facebook shop. So happy that I chose this app.

Amees Montessori
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 12, 2022

The app is seamless and makes creating ads a breeze. Amazing customer service! So helpful to grow my store.

Angsty Addie
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 11, 2022

I received personalized service when I had trouble getting products uploaded. Highly recommend this app! Individualized service to help achieve longterm goals.

Hazel Oak Farms
Time spent using app: 25 days
October 11, 2022

i downloaded this app to help with my new online store. looking forward to using all of the data collected to help boost sales. rep was very nice and detailed oriented in helping me get started

essentialhomedecor
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 8, 2022

Love this app, it allows me to sell my products to a much larger audience, I would highly recommend this app to any small business.

apextradingpost
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 30, 2022

My representative was extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgeanle. I wasnt sure how to navigate configuring my account but he made the process seamless. Great teamwork! The app is really easier to use than I thought. It took all of 2 min to upload everything to FB & IG. Very easy to use.

Shalawam
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 29, 2022

Support has been great helping me get my Facebook Shop re-synced with my site and updating all my products. Commerce Manager doesn't make it easy but looks like this app helps a lot.

Kate King Jewellery