Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Supports Marketplace, Shops, Page Shop, & Instagram Shopping

Mactrotown

very good customer service and we are so happy with this app. Thank you much arpit your nice instructions

iconicmarketplace

Have a meeting with the experienced staff who provided a helpful hand for me to set up Facebook shop much easier. Also, their efficiency is great to support my development asap.

Glimmer & Gloss LLC

I am new to using this app and thus far customer service response from Arpit has been amazing. I look forward to seeing how using this app will assist in creating revenue.

SOdealstore

Very good support and very helpfull ! Great assistance from customer Easy to synchronise all the instagram and FB shops. Highly recommended

draadiva

I am installing this app to streamline my stores integration. Anand was so very helpful and was patient in explaining what to do to make sure that everything was set up correctly.

La Luna Apparel

Amazing customer service. The app is pretty easy to use! The rep that help me out Rishi was very helpful during the process.

Nicolasa Masa

Good, fast, informative, they guide you step by step, they have a lot of pacience. The girl gave me all the instructions to follow and fix my problem with the store

yourbarvas

we struggle for long time to have a proper setup for FB and IG, the support of CedCommerce solved all issues within minutes, was impressive to see. thanks to the agent i should not mention his/her name.

Der Faun Design

Great App with perfect support. Easy set up with call from customer service. Walk trough by call and syncing was perfectly done.

Ultimate Units

To be honest best service, ever meet before. They support you like a newborn. How magic it's happening - they contact you via video, kindly ask what questions do you have, then they do they're best to solve your issue don't matter how long time will takes.
Highly recommend....