Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

The Artisanville

Received great support and quick response from the moment I dowwnoaded the app. Team proactively troubleshooted the problem and fixed it. Mow my I stagram & Facebook and synced with shopify and I am very happy with the service I received.

The Veshti Company

Loved the Service and support. They helped me onboard the whole facebook shop in just under 5 minutes. Great support

The 357

Their customer service is very supporting and walked me through all of the steps necessary to ensure my shop was published and working correctly. I appreciate your patience.

Woodcock and Cavendish

Fabulous. I got stuck integrating the app. I booked call and they have spent the last hour taking me through everything. I am now fully integrated and everything is very user friendly. Great app, great team! Thank you

AMAROQ Design

This app is amazing, but the customer service is even better. They are patient and kind, and calmed me during my mental breakdown when I made an absolute mess of my Shopify account. I am so grateful for this app, and excited to use it to its full potential.

strano

the app is very nice and the persons is very helpful with make it works very well.now i have my shop and in facebook and in instagram ,,,, thanks a lot

United Furniture Outlet

The app is awesome! Great service and I'm very satisfied. This app is very useful for businesses that need to take it to the next level.

Mainspring Watches UK

Was struggling with getting things imported (My own fault) Harsh was brilliant, really helped me out. Thanks guys,

Stitch Markers by Lily Gray

I get really confused with tech but the developers of the app really helped to straighten everything out for me. Once I understood the process, it all became really easy to work with. Customer service is brilliant, the app is well laid out and easy to navigate and will really help to display the personalisation options available on my products for my customers.

PopFun

This is an amazing app with amazing customer service. If you have a connection issue, just click the chat and they will help you through the meeting. It's totally free and we definitely going to use it for a long long time.