Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping

by CedCommerce

Supports Marketplace, Shops, Page Shop, & Instagram Shopping

Memory Hole Vintage

This app is SCAM. It does not allow you to post listings to Marketplace. Spent two hours setting it up only to be told by CS that this functionality isn't yet supported, despite the fact that that's the WHOLE POINT of the app. But the scam part comes in here - since I installed it I have gotten 3 spam WhatsApp messages from unrelated Indian companies trying to sell me their services, and multiple emails to my shopify email from similar Indian marketing and website design companies. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. THEY ABSOLUTELY WILL GIVE OUT YOUR INFORMATION. And you won't get the functionality you're promised, to boot.

May 10, 2021

Dear Memory Hole Vintage, thanks for sharing your feedback. We are really sorry to know that your experience didn’t match your expectations. We at CedCommerce are glad to help you with every possible solution. It was an uncommon instance and we would do better in the future.

Thanks.

Havamal Gifting

This app shouldn't be on the store. The customer service was not helpful and after 3 days I'm yet to have anything but a new Facebook Page to manage for my business and zero marketplace listings. Then the customer service rep has the guts to ask for a review. That's why there's so many reviews.....They need to offer step by step guides with screenshots and use the same terms to reference the buttons. This whole experience has been painful and I'm one day away from deleting for good.

May 10, 2021

DearHavamal Gifting, thanks for sharing your feedback. We are really sorry to know that your experience didn’t match your expectations. We at CedCommerce are glad to help you with every possible solution. It was an uncommon instance and we would do better in the future.

Answering your query, we are not providing any solutions for Facebook Marketplace. To ease your selling across Facebook surfaces, we are facilitating you with the other functionalities like Facebook Shops, Page Shop, and Instagram Shopping; and with the newly added advantage of Facebook Business Extension, you can unlock a broad suite of business tools and sell hassle-free across the platform. Feel free to reach out to us on Skype or phone number with your comments, concerns, or suggestions. We would love to make things right for you. Have a nice day! Thanks.

SageWork Organics

If I could give this app negative stars I would. Their customer service is horrible, the app has never worked right, its caused multiple customer service issues, purchases do not push to shopify, after multiple attempts at getting this fixed their foreign customer service and tech support still don't fix issues. They cannot type english correctly to communicate effectively. Every aspect of this app does not work right and FB should be ashamed of allowing such horrible companies to work with them. I regret ever using this company

September 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We, at CedCommerce, pride ourselves in doing everything we can do, to ensure the highest degree of client satisfaction. We’d love to make things right for you. Please give us more information about your specific situation. If you wouldn’t mind connecting with us at skype/phone no. at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business. Have a good day!