Facebook Live Chat, Messenger

Facebook Live Chat, Messenger

by RoarTheme

Chat with your shoppers via Facebook Messenger.

Scoria Canada

It's so hard to get support! Maybe I can't see the email that I can message for support. I would think that a messenger app can have an easy messenger support to contact. But, if I want to submit a ticket I have to fill out a form however it is urgent to get support.. why? Because: 1- The app configuration is ruining the checkout experience. The messenger is floating all the way to the top when I click it to "message" - it's all the way in the top right corner and taking up more of the screen! 2- There is no explanation on what code was automatically inputted into the website. I want to solve this myself by looking at the code, but there's no code explanation for what was installed. How do you even fix this?! And why is support so hard to reach when this is an app to give support anyway with a live chat button. Yara

Colorisha

Super ! magnifique. simple et efficace ! Facile à configurer. Facile à personnaliser. Il y a même un système de pop-up "de sortie" intégrer. Et c'est gratuit !

July 30, 2020

Gearstruck

This app messed up our website! Mobile users (which are most internet users nowadays) could no longer tap on the side menu or even the SHOPPING CART! They can only scroll up and down the page. What good is an ecommerce website when users can't buy?? Support (from RoarTheme) said they will have a look, then ignored our messages for 3 days - even though I stressed the fact that our advertising accounts were getting blocked, as the website no longer worked! They completely ignored our messages!

Fashiononduty

Great app! Has a lot of function for a free app.

Kanorca Store

Great App! Loving it. www.kanorca.com

Smart Family Store

Works perfectly and this is exactly you need for your ecomm business. www.smartfamilystore.com

Wanahavit

Best facebook messenger app with dashboard and analytics includes timeline too. All i can say is this is too damn best.

Devotedwear

Very nice app, has a lot of functions. Loving it. See it in action at my site, DevotedStore.com
Just one thing, the smaller messenger icon in the mobile version (located inside the circle) is a bit too small, make it a bit bigger if possible.

Mydogsafety

Easy to use !
works out of the box just connect your page

auto-setup to my language (french) was cool ;-)