Avaliação geral
4,4
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 73% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de dezembro de 2023

I spent lot of time trying set up but is not showing any pop up

HiTech
Cabo Verde
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
14 de janeiro de 2024

good

zamzamshopi
Índia

Austrália
17 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por RoarTheme 1 de junho de 2023

Hi,

First of all, I want to apologize that you had a less than satisfactory experience with our services. We take all feedback seriously and are constantly striving to improve our offerings.

I understand that you may have felt frustrated or disappointed with our services, and I want to assure you that we are committed to resolving any issues you may have encountered. If you would be willing to provide more specific details about your experience, we would be happy to work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Could you give us details about this issue and we will beside you ASAP?

Thank you so much!

Editado a 2 de abril de 2020

This app messed up our website! Mobile users (which are most internet users nowadays) could no longer tap on the side menu or even the SHOPPING CART! They can only scroll up and down the page. What good is an ecommerce website when users can't buy?? Support (from RoarTheme) said they will have a look, then ignored our messages for 3 days - even though I stressed the fact that our advertising accounts were getting blocked, as the website no longer worked! They completely ignored our messages!

Gearstruck
Canadá
22 days usando a aplicação
6 de setembro de 2022

I doesn't work and their customer support is useless. It's a shame because everything looked good, but if the button doesn't do anything when pressed, it's just garbage.

Sherelynn Boutique

Estados Unidos
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por RoarTheme 2 de setembro de 2023

Hi,

Could you please give me your problem details? We will be glad to help you :)