RT: Facebook Messenger Chat , 139 değerlendirme

• Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %4 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
11 Aralık 2023

I spent lot of time trying set up but is not showing any pop up

HiTech
Cape Verde
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
14 Ocak 2024

good

zamzamshopi
Hindistan

Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:17 gün
RoarTheme yanıt 1 Haziran 2023

Hi,

First of all, I want to apologize that you had a less than satisfactory experience with our services. We take all feedback seriously and are constantly striving to improve our offerings.

I understand that you may have felt frustrated or disappointed with our services, and I want to assure you that we are committed to resolving any issues you may have encountered. If you would be willing to provide more specific details about your experience, we would be happy to work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Could you give us details about this issue and we will beside you ASAP?

Thank you so much!

2 Nisan 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

This app messed up our website! Mobile users (which are most internet users nowadays) could no longer tap on the side menu or even the SHOPPING CART! They can only scroll up and down the page. What good is an ecommerce website when users can't buy?? Support (from RoarTheme) said they will have a look, then ignored our messages for 3 days - even though I stressed the fact that our advertising accounts were getting blocked, as the website no longer worked! They completely ignored our messages!

Gearstruck
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
6 Eylül 2022

I doesn't work and their customer support is useless. It's a shame because everything looked good, but if the button doesn't do anything when pressed, it's just garbage.

Sherelynn Boutique

Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
RoarTheme yanıt 2 Eylül 2023

Hi,

Could you please give me your problem details? We will be glad to help you :)