RT: Facebook Messenger Chat , 140 değerlendirme

MAGIC CITY
Tunus
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
12 Ekim 2023

Just to update this app put it on your evergrowing heap of bad apps unvetted apps from shopify that dont work and have bad support. Shopify GET IT TOGETHER and start vetting these apps. I am tired of endlessly trying new apps that dont work. Never worked properly. they asked me for access to the store. The app says no internet connect which of course there is and also it has some ridiculous questions which you cant remove. To get help you have to go to a different website and login with a password. You cant just send them an email. I have been waiting for them to get my app working all day and nothing. this app works but needs to be sticky it is hidden down at the bottom where no one will ever see it. To find out if I can change that support is difficult- you have to go to their website and login with password which is like why? Just put an email on the app page. Please respond if there are options to move the app to some place a customer might actually see it. Otherwise I will delete and start over.

pophomefabric
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
4 Ocak 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

I think I once tried this app a while ago, but I decided to come back and try it again, but it doesn't seem to load on my theme. The uninstall instructions is pretty user friendly so you can try it knowing it you can easily remove it if doesn't work.

JACOB
Tayland
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 15 saat
23 Ekim 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

It's so hard to get support! Maybe I can't see the email that I can message for support. I would think that a messenger app can have an easy messenger support to contact. But, if I want to submit a ticket I have to fill out a form however it is urgent to get support.. why? Because: 1- The app configuration is ruining the checkout experience. The messenger is floating all the way to the top when I click it to "message" - it's all the way in the top right corner and taking up more of the screen! 2- There is no explanation on what code was automatically inputted into the website. I want to solve this myself by looking at the code, but there's no code explanation for what was installed. How do you even fix this?! And why is support so hard to reach when this is an app to give support anyway with a live chat button. Yara

Scoria Canada
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:26 dakika
24 Eylül 2023

BASHEERO LTD
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
RoarTheme yanıt 25 Eylül 2023

Thank you for your review, but could you please give me your problem? I will help you check it :)