Facebook Live Chat

Facebook Live Chat

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Zotabox
4.4
December 6, 2022

I've had this app installed for years. Reached out to customer service to make some changes...NOTHING.

CoalitionNutrition
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Zotabox replied December 6, 2022

Hi James, I checked my inbox and saw an email that I received on Oct 25th (that I replied to the same day). I will forward my previous reply to your email.

Also, please check your spam box to see if our reply went there.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions for us. We respond to all emails within 12 hours.

I hope this helps you.

Edited February 24, 2021

I've been trying to move two widgets that I installed for days but I can't do it ... I need personalized attention and I can't find any way to help me ... 10:13 where is the configuration page that I can't see ...? 02/23/2021: the development team helped me with the change I requested but I didn't like how it turned out, so I asked them to please help me make another change and they said "we are unable to provide ongoing free custom work for individual websites or we will quickly go out of business "... I am very upset because one pays for the service and they do not provide the attention that is needed, in a few days I will uninstall the APP from my store https://subefotos.com/ver/?d909953572bff9fb3a17b6e963ffb21bo.png

Tecno-Moda HN
Honduras
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Zotabox replied February 22, 2021

Hi, we responded to your first review within 1 hour. We completed your custom request (at no extra cost) but we can't continue to give you free custom work so you will change your review.

We ALWAYS provide prompt, free customer support to ALL our customers (including you) but we can not provide free custom work for individual websites. We wish you the best with your online store.

Edited May 23, 2019

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP

Funky Auto Tallinn
Norway
Time spent using app: 18 days
Zotabox replied May 23, 2019

Hi, we are sorry you had a bad experience. Can you give us more information at customerservice@zotabox.com? We usually respond within 12 hours.

We wish you the best with your online store.

March 5, 2019

Widget is a no-show. Support ignored me. garbage app. I know that It could be user error but thats what their dead-beat support is for.

Deft Chef
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Zotabox replied March 6, 2019

Hi Deft, I have replied to your support message but you have not replied back. We were sleeping when you sent your original message and we replied to you as soon as we woke up. We noticed you missed a step (connecting your fanpage) and that is the reason your tool does not work. We reply to ALL support questions within 24 hours, usually 12 hours. We wish you the best with your online store.

March 10, 2018

I haven't started using the app but you guys sent me an email asking for my honest opinion. So here goes... on the onset the app looks very pleasing and easy to navigate but I clicked on Facebook chat and when logged in I was given options I wasn't looking for. I had to continue to navigate the site to find the Facebook chat feature.
I like how it's free but every option I go to change requires an upgrade. I'd rather it be greyed out instead of making seem I can change it to find out I can't unless I upgrade.
Although it appears easy to navigate you should have a demo video on the homepage.
Thanks.
PS. If you're asking for a review have it link directly to your app or let me know ahead of time I have to search for your app to leave a review.

Show Shopping Deals