Facebook Live Chat

Facebook Live Chat

by Zotabox

Add Quick Customer Support via Facebook Live Chat

Funky Auto Tallinn

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP

May 23, 2019

Hi, we are sorry you had a bad experience. Can you give us more information at customerservice@zotabox.com? We usually respond within 12 hours.

We wish you the best with your online store.

Deft Chef

Widget is a no-show. Support ignored me. garbage app. I know that It could be user error but thats what their dead-beat support is for.

March 6, 2019

Hi Deft, I have replied to your support message but you have not replied back. We were sleeping when you sent your original message and we replied to you as soon as we woke up. We noticed you missed a step (connecting your fanpage) and that is the reason your tool does not work. We reply to ALL support questions within 24 hours, usually 12 hours. We wish you the best with your online store.

Show Shopping Deals

I haven't started using the app but you guys sent me an email asking for my honest opinion. So here goes... on the onset the app looks very pleasing and easy to navigate but I clicked on Facebook chat and when logged in I was given options I wasn't looking for. I had to continue to navigate the site to find the Facebook chat feature.
I like how it's free but every option I go to change requires an upgrade. I'd rather it be greyed out instead of making seem I can change it to find out I can't unless I upgrade.
Although it appears easy to navigate you should have a demo video on the homepage.
Thanks.
PS. If you're asking for a review have it link directly to your app or let me know ahead of time I have to search for your app to leave a review.

Radio Shop Uk

too much effort for the customer to actually talk to you and when you are trying to customise it freezes the web browser - needs more bug fixer and simplier design