Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

Smarteve

good the app, its useful, i have it in all my pages because it works fine and im happy with the app

Loup Faction

love it , good application for my clients. Nice app, i use it all the time. I think it's the best app for messenger chat.

kellyberrie

I used this app to do business with customers. It's very easy and convenient to use. I hope they will continue to get better.

ghostparanormal

c'est une très bonne application, indispensable, qui va permettre de contacter de futurs clients qui vont se transformer en conversion

NW 1776

体验很好,很棒,推荐使用,可是评论为什么非要超过100个字符才可以呢?可是评论为什么非要超过100个字符才可以呢?可是评论为什么非要超过100个字符才可以呢?可是评论为什么非要超过100个字符才可以呢?可是评论为什么非要超过100个字符才可以呢?

Odyssey Fashion Trends

So far so good. Looks nice.oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Collectors Toy Box

thanks for this! looking forward for more upgrades and improvements!
-------------------------------------------

French Kiss

I installed this app to take advantage of the messenger marketing campaigns functionality but when I installed it, it shows this feature as "coming soon". Have emailed and got no response so have tried again - if I don't get a response I'll need to try another app which will mean losing the subscriber list I've built so far. Apart from that, the widget itself seems to work well.

Boutique Jolie Home

He puesto el botón de Messenger en la página principal de mi tienda y esto hace que se vea más profesional

Renewed Health Oils

Very easy setup, so far I think Im going to like it! Cant wait to see how it goes!
www.renewedhealthoils.com