Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

ChillHouse CBD

En dehors du fait que cela ralentisse énormément la boutique l'app fonctionnait bien au début. Malheureusement cela n'a pas duré, au moment de demander de l'aide au support il m'a été repondu qu'il n'avait pas le temps à donner. J'ai donc supprimé toutes les applications de ce fournisseur (dont les payantes)

Conclusion si tout va bien vous avez de la chance, si ce n'est pas le cas inutile de demander de l'aide ils n'ont pas le temps pour leurs clients.

BLCK /CDR.

Very nice tool to use and accelerate my online business. I hope it works as good as it looks, very promissing!

Savannah Fitness

I have just downloaded the app but it was an easy set-up and it seems convenient to use. Everything is automated and very easy. The "set-up" video didnt work, though, thats the only catch.

Plamenna

I love this app, because it makes my customer service way on a higher lever!
I like it because it hep me keep in touvh with customer easier!

Fizzy Dizzy

I used this app to help me get more customers and grow my Facebook page.I hope that help me brings sales as well .
I don't know what can I write more ;-)

Infowatch Deals

Thank You for this free app! Its been great so far... I just recently dounloaded will update this review soon if needed

Orioncity

I ues this to help me do marketting work and I m not sure it work but I d like to try that s all thank you

Ennis_Tent

Its a great app with very awesome features you don't really see on a free app. I love the efficiency

Outdoor Pawz

So far pretty good, only just started using. Wouldn't mind the ability to change position of the chat widget but other than that the customization is great

fashion feminino masculino

muito bom esta aplicativo pra quem trabalha com e comercio deve tem essta aplicativo na sua loja bastante

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 128 129