Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

Etna Moda MX

ESTA BUENA
Y YA QUE MAS QUIEREN QUE ESCRIBA PORQUE NO ME DA CHANCE DE MANDAR LA RESPUESTA YA ME QUIERO SALIR DE AQ

Astrallys

Excelente mejora la pagina sin duda espero que le guste y le pueda sacar el maximo provecho para que tenga mejores venta.

mkm collection inc

I am trying it now. Hoping this app help me to generate sales and in the future. For long term goal.

UNCCORG

Termino de añadir esta aplicación. Espero que haga lo que ustedes dicen que hará. Les comunicaré cuando tenga algunos resultados de los que hablar.
Un saludo

EEZI MARKET NG

I have just added this facebook app. I am hoping that it will do what you say it will do. I will let you know when I get some results to talk about. looks appealing already. cant wait to try it!

Pro Power cords

One of the worst customer service I have ever seen. No customer support no matter if pop ups works or not and when you turn off the some of there features they will pop up Lol. when you need support they will say we have more than 100000 customer and can not give support and will send of the link to read and fix it by yourself.
To use there services you have to install 2 apps -
1 Abandoned Cart Messenger
2 Facebook Messenger Marketing
pay for both of them and not get support to fix it.

CasualTee21

The concept of it sounds great, i am just installing it now so hopefully it will perform well and i will have a chance to review again once i have had a chance to see it in operation!

IMPERIUM

Realmente es una aplicación de fácil uso y control en los mensajes, la recomiendo ya que a mí sí me a servido bastante.

American Hydra

I used this app in hopes of helping with conversions. I currently use facebook pixel and pinterest.

NESOMER

I used this app to help me assist more customers and it does help a lot to have instant connection with customers. love it.