Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

Tank's Urban Supply

Outstanding app that allowed me to automate some settings and interlace my messenger app into a great indexing ad method for me.

BabyBag

I searched a lot for such an app and I finally found this one, it's a great app and easy to set up good luck.

Trevollo

This is a great app that helps me a lot with my store. Any beginner should try this app. All the best!

mkm collection inc

I am trying it now. Hoping this app help me to generate sales and in the future. For long term goal.

UNCCORG

Termino de añadir esta aplicación. Espero que haga lo que ustedes dicen que hará. Les comunicaré cuando tenga algunos resultados de los que hablar.
Un saludo

SMC Socks

THIS APP IS AMAZING. I LOVE IT, IT'S WORTH THE TIME AND EASY TO USE. IT'S VERY SEAMLESS. I RECOMMEND IT FULLY..

EEZI MARKET NG

I have just added this facebook app. I am hoping that it will do what you say it will do. I will let you know when I get some results to talk about. looks appealing already. cant wait to try it!

PLASMATUPET

Buena app, ayuda a estar más cerca de tus clientes. aumenta las ventas de tu tienda y es muy practica.

LOWLOWESHOP

l ho appena installata , è completamente gratuita e facile da configurare. la consiglio spero che porti risultati

SneakerClub

,....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................