Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

The Neon Sign Company®

great app. very useful. i recommend this app to anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUXEBERY

Gooooooooooooooooooood app,loooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee it.I recommend it to anyone to try it .

R&SV Open Sesame

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Alarmatic

Está muy bien configurandola como se debe. Recomendada pero usar con cuidado...y atender lo más rápido posible.

Tshirts4me.com

good but will give exact review after checking it .but overall its good.Thanks
The Setting is very easy to do.

ForeverBeyondBeauty

This is a super easy app to use. So far so good. It's doing everything I thought it could. Anything to help steamline the process of abandoned carts.

Resik-E-Store

App was just installed. I will give honest review after I use the features, but from what I've seen...looks like a really good APP so far.

Loika

nice! a very helpful app! thank you for creating such an awesome app. It will sure help me boost my sales!!!

Iowa Merch.

The fact that this app is free is a blessing! I hope it stays this way with its current features but I wouldn't mind paying for extra future releases like the up and coming campaigns thing but it'd be great if that came free as well! Like I said I'd be willing to pay for future updates if they kept these current features free.

GOOKIUS

best app of 2019 good job i will to recommend to my friends . thank you Booster Apps for all apps...