Facebook Messenger Marketing

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE! Recart free

The Resin Ly

ok o

The Crimson Screen Collectibles

Very happy with the app. I like that it markets directly towards messenger guest to helps make sales

The-Watch-Boutique-UK

really easy to use and setup, helped me set up a system to help potential customers or clients. will look forward to using it

365CarMods

Good app so far sddfd

FURNIOON

The installation was very quick and easily done. Hoping to get good results once I start the ad campaigns.

Jubilee Resale

Set up is super quick and easy. Simple editing saves me a lot of time. This app is a savvy way to add another way for customers to interact with our store. Very useful feature for any store. Love it!

LevelOfLife

cant wait to see what this app does for my shopify store I know any facebook app will greatly improve my sales

BabyMerchWorld

I havent used it that much as i just started but it looks like a great app which will hopefully help boost my sales and help in marketing my business. What i really like about this app is the auto-pilot campaigns like the shipping notification and receipient notifications. These sort of micromanagement takes up a lot of time which could be well invested in managing another aspect of my business.

Tapestry Destination

I used this app to setup my messenger to talk live with customers and give great customer support. This helps tremendously

New Vibes

There should be an option to clear cache, I had to save, and clear my browser cache a few times before it actually started to display the proper text and parameters I inputted.