Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

Dogventure

Very helpful app, lovely that it's free and has lots of functionality. Great to save a bit on monthly costs!

EZ Gifts

i have not got to try this app yet but it offers great features to increase client lists and sales.

Pro Power cords

One of the worst customer service I have ever seen. No customer support no matter if pop ups works or not and when you turn off the some of there features they will pop up Lol. when you need support they will say we have more than 100000 customer and can not give support and will send of the link to read and fix it by yourself.
To use there services you have to install 2 apps -
1 Abandoned Cart Messenger
2 Facebook Messenger Marketing
pay for both of them and not get support to fix it.

DiscountBodyShapers

so far this app is great. I am so thankful for this free app. I want to give my customers a sense of transparency and this does it.

Cofestro

Very easy to install and use with great effect visually. There is no reason not to use this app.

The Dug-Out

I used the app more customers to my store. This app work great with other online stores that we own.

CasualTee21

The concept of it sounds great, i am just installing it now so hopefully it will perform well and i will have a chance to review again once i have had a chance to see it in operation!

My Store Fit

Usé esta aplicación y es genial! los recomiendo, es de mucha ayuda para los que recién empezamos online

ᗩᑎK n Sᗩᗷ

May be good stuff, yet to check! But the problem is I have to write a minimum of 100 characters. Now I am out of words!

TAS Print Shop

It is a very useful and comfortable application. Strongly recommended to install on your Shopify store.