Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

americantrading

Ist Better Apps, very easy. I`ll recomended to my friends.

I hope enjoys. thank for the aplications. Regards

Blessed Beauty Supplies & Variety

Am just getting started cant wait to see my result am expecting great success with this app am so excited

Eandujar

Great app for my business. Very helpful to get new customers to opt-in and conversion. I really recommend it.

millennial T

Awesome APP. It helped my store a lot with marketing....Thank you again for helping my store........

waofashion.com

Awesome app
Thank you!! its greatgood app and free
so talking with costumer in messenger it is easy now

trendaroo

This app is a great addition to my shopify store! I find that the fb messenger icon below the add to cart button helps build trust with customers.

Boukee

it really helps me a lot in connecting to the customers and increase sales volumn. Thank you very much.

Curtis Has The Worms

Just started using this app. To soon to tell right now but hopefully this will work well with our website.

BabyPadz

Great app for messenger marketing, it's pretty much the best and it's completely free. Totally recommended

FashionX.ro

Awesome and very helpful app! It's nice that it can be translated and also for tracking and remarketing your customers.