Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

Millennium Inspire

Good app, user-friendly and no regrets using it.
Recommend to use it.
Look very professional.
!!!!!!

mugiwara store online

Maltese Groom

This helps me to grow engagement, my list, and my sales. Thank you very much I really appreciate it! Growing sales is easier with tools, and you even made it free which is helpful for us small business owners!

Needed Kitchen Tools

rovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Burqana

this so usefull for my shop, since one of our main channel for selling is our facebook page. our customers also like it.

Skystorewin

Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..Tankh..

Snuffle Mat

Thanks a lot. It helps me a lot building a great customer base. And its free! Best App out there!!!! :)

Omini Shop

É uma ferramenta muito útil. O melhor, é de graça! Obrigado a equipe Booster Apps! Vocês são demais!

NESOMER

I used this app to help me assist more customers and it does help a lot to have instant connection with customers. love it.

Uvcide

Really good and appreciate that app, is free and it has got the best layout for your e-commerce store in shopify

June 21, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review 😊 Is there anything we could have done to make this a 5 star experience for you?

Cheers