Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

Fiesta en Linea

Interesante de fácil colocación rPERO no puedo usarlo y no entiendo como activarlo complicado de activar

Aline vervan

Acabei de instalar, então ainda não consigo avaliar mas acredito que possa sim me auxiliar a melhorar meu negócio.

iFishComps

hi i only signed up just now so i don"t really know yet.If you would like to ask me again in a month or two that will be fine thanks and have a great day .

K'LYNN KOUTURE

I've been trying to get this app to work on my store for weeks and I have not gotten a response from customer service. I have reached out several times and no response.

Oehler LLC

can not say much just installed it and it ask for review............................................will say more after we worked with it

Anam Eleven

It is Not easy to set up. Maybe it's me who didn't find but not what i was waiting for. Still trying to install

lecrayonjaune

j'aime pas trop du coup comme vous m'obligez à vous écrire 100 caractères minimum je vous les mets ici

Pint Size Planet

Unfortunately there is literally no support for the FREE version of the app, just an auto email that says we don't provide support for the free version. I'm not expecting lightning support, just a response to an email (I'd even wait a week) or a help bot that can answer my question. If I get that answered I might upgrade to pay for something.

BESTY'S SECRET

I installed the app to enable facebook live chat, but i discoverd other amazing features it had. I'm loving it and i think I'm sticking to it.

Nomad Roasters

I am really liking this app. So far I am just setting it up and it's fairly easy. I got stuck on something but, clicking on the help bubble was informative with information and pictures. I will report back later for when my site goes live next week.