Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

ᗩᑎK n Sᗩᗷ

May be good stuff, yet to check! But the problem is I have to write a minimum of 100 characters. Now I am out of words!

TAS Print Shop

It is a very useful and comfortable application. Strongly recommended to install on your Shopify store.

Misha

Great app, nice to show on messenger throw website, thank you for this great app, easy and useful,

paachyy

Very Good. Perfect App which I can recommend you...............................................................

Favourate Shop

Great app. I recommend this app to everyone who wants to turn the visitor into a customer.
It helped us a lot.

BMMX

Recomendado 100%

Actualmente uso la aplicacion para los mensajes con los clientes, envio informacion de compras y codigos de promocion

Living General

Really helpful app for all and the great thing about this app is it's absolutely free.Recommended for all.

Amba & Nana

Great app, better than most paid apps. It does a good job with helping me recover abandoned cart orders.

IMPERIUM

Realmente es una aplicación de fácil uso y control en los mensajes, la recomiendo ya que a mí sí me a servido bastante.

On Point Products

Amazing app, defiantly one of a kind i am so happy that i get to effectively interact with my customers!